Some Lesser Known Facts About Gaurav Tiwari
- Before stepping into Paranormal activity research, Gaurav was a commercial Pilot and an Actor.
- He started his acting career at the of 16, but he didn’t get much success in acting field so he became a commercial Pilot.
- He experienced a few unusual things in his life which led his interest towards Paranormal activity research.
- He has played roles in Hindi movies like Tango Charlie and 16 December.
- He founded “Indian Paranormal Society” in 2009 which helps people who are suffering from paranormal activities.
- He was actively involved in promoting Paranormal Research, he appeared in various television shows and news channels to promote Paranormal Research.
- He has also appeared in International TV shows.
- He gained international recognition when he resolved the haunting myths of Bhangarh (Alwar, Rajasthan) along with his teammates.
- He was the major part of India’s first scientific paranormal research association.
- He has visited over 6,000 haunted places over the world.
- He was a Black belt in Taekwondo/Judo.
- He was also a Singer, Cartoonist and Writer.
- On 7th July 2016, he was found dead in the bathroom of his home at Dwarka, Delhi. There was a thin black line mark on his body. According to the police, the cause of death was asphyxia (death from suffocation, lack of Oxygen).
- His family members said that they heard a heavy sound (of something fallen) from the bathroom at 11 am, they opened the bathroom door forcefully and found Gaurav lying on the floor.
- His father said that there was some negative energy which was pulling Gaurav towards itself, Gaurav told his wife about this a month ago.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography