Wife: Natalie Di Luccio
Age: 44 Years
|Full Name||Raghu Ram Ambadapudi|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Executive TV Producer, Reality TV Show Judge|
|Famous For||Being the judge of TV Show- Roadies (2003-2014)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
• MTV Love Line, Supervising Producer (1998)
• MTV Roadies, Judge (2004)
Film: Tees Maar Khan, Actor (2010)
Webseries: A.I.SHA My Virtual Girlfriend, Producer and Actor (2016)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Digital Award for best actor in a negative role, A.I.SHA My Virtual Girlfriend (2016)
|Date of Birth||15 April 1975|
|Age (as in 2019)||44 Years|
|Birthplace||Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School(s)||• J.D. Tytler Kindergarten (Nursery to 1st)
• Chinmaya Vidyalaya (Class 2nd to Class 8th)
• Delhi Tamil Education Association (Class 9th to Class 12th)
|College/University||• Deshbandhu College, Delhi (1st Year)
• Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi (2nd Year)
• Osmania University, Hyderabad (3rd Year)
|Political Inclination||Aam Aadmi Party Firstpost.|
|Hobbies||Singing and Travelling|
|Tattoo||He got the logo of his company inked on his right arm.
|Controversies||• In 2011, faces of Raghu, Rajiv Laxman, and Ranvijay Singh were blackened by activists of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) in Pune for using foul language in their TV show, MTV Roadies.
• In 2014, AAP's Gul Panag and Raghu Ram were allegedly attacked in Varanasi by ABVP activists.
• In 2017, Raghu Ram participated in the controversial show 'AIB Knockout' (a celebrity roast adaptation presented by creative agency All India Bakchod), an FIR was launched against the organisers and participants for using abusive language on the public platform.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Sugandha Garg (Actress)
• Natalie Di Luccio (Singer)
|Marriage Date||2006 (First Marriage)
12 December 2018 (Second Marriage)
|Wife/Spouse||• First Wife- Sugandha Garg (2006-2016)
• Second Wife- Natalie Di Luccio (2018-present)
|Parents||Father- Viswanath Ambadapudi (Chartered Accountant)
Mother- Radha Viswanath (Journalist and Author)
|Siblings||Brother- Rajiv Laxman (Producer and TV Presenter)
Sister- Supriya Nistala
|Favourite Food||Chinese cuisines, Moong Dal Halwa and Tea|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Books||Usain Bolt’s autobiography, Mary Kom’s autobiography|
|Car Collection||Land Rover
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raghu Ram
- Does Raghu Ram smoke?: No (Quit)
- Does Raghu Ram drink alcohol?: Yes
- Raghu Ram is a popular Indian TV producer, actor, and TV presenter.
- Raghu Ram and his brother were born as identical twins. They were born in an urban village, Machilipatnam in Andhra Pradesh.
- His father is a chartered accountant, and his mother Radha Viswanath is a famous journalist and author. He has a younger sister, Supriya Nistala who is married and has a daughter.
- There is an interesting story behind Raghu and his brother’s name. There was a superstitious lady named, Venkata Subamma, in Andhra Pradesh. She told his grandfather that after a year, he would have twin grandsons, Ram and Laxman.
- Later, they shifted to Delhi where they (Raghu and Rajiv) did their schooling as well as graduation.
- In school, he was a shy kid and was bullied by his classmates. It affected him badly, and he started to revolt against bullies. Since then, he has been carrying an aggressive behaviour.
- After college, he joined TV18 Group as an intern. Later, he worked in a travel show of BBC.
- He started his career as a show supervisor of TV show ‘MTV Love Line,’ where Malaika Arora and Cyrus Broacha were Video Jockeys (VJs).
- On his suggestion, the TV reality show ‘MTV Roadies’ was initially started as an experimental project in 2000. But, with its second season, it started gaining popularity. It is one of the longest-running reality shows in the Indian Television. Later, his brother also joined MTV Roadies as a judge. They were associated with this show from 2003 to 2014.
- In 2004, he auditioned for ‘Indian Idol’ Season 1 but got rejected by the judges.
- In 2006, he got married to his girlfriend, Sugandha Garg. She appeared in the movie ‘Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na’ as Aditi’s (Genelia D’Souza) friend. She was a moderator in MTV Roadies team.
- In 2008, he was a part of another reality show Splitsvilla; aired on MTV channel.
- In 2010, Raghu and Rajiv debuted in the Bollywood movie ‘Tees Maar Khan’ starring Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif.
- He lent his voice for the MTV Roadies 9 title track ‘Manmani’ with the band ‘Agnee.’ In 2012, this track was nominated for GIMA awards.
- He published his autobiography ‘Raghu-Rearview: My Roadies Journey’ in 2013.
- In 2014, Raghu and Rajiv left the TV show MTV Roadies.
- He is one of the co-founders of the content-based company ‘Monozygotics,’ which was started in 2014.
- In April 2016, Raghu launched a web series titled ‘A.I.SHA My Virtual Girlfriend,’ on ‘Arre’ (online content platform).
- In the same year, Raghu got separated from his wife, and they were divorced after two years (in 2018).
- In July 2017, he launched the reality show ‘Dropout Pvt Ltd,’ which was aired on MTV channel.
- He made a cameo in ‘Comedy Nights Bachao’ with his brother Rajiv.
- For his aggressive and fierce demeanour, he is often considered the Indian Television’s Rudest man.
- He is a supporter of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
- Rannvijay Singh is one of his best friends. They have worked together in MTV Roadies.
- Raghu loves reading books.
- Raghu is a dog lover.
- In December 2018, he got married to his Canadian girlfriend, Natalie Di Luccio. She is a Bollywood singer. In Goa, they got married in both the South-Indian as well as the Christian-style wedding.
- In 2019, Raghu announced Natalie Di Luccio’s pregnancy through his Instagram account.
- In the same year, Raghu and Rajiv launched their Amazon Prime Video reality show ‘Skulls & Roses.’
- On 6 January 2020, Raghu Ram and his wife were blessed with a baby boy, and they named him ‘Rhythm.’
References/Sources: [ + ]