|Real Name||Gursimran Khamba|
|Profession||Comedian and Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 77 kg
in Pounds- 170 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2015)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Master of Arts in Media & Cultural Studies|
|College||Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
Delhi College of Arts & Commerce, Delhi
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Debut TV : AIB|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Not Known
Sisters- Not Known
|Hobbies||Stand up comedy|
|Controversies||An FIR was logged against people related to AIB Knockout for hurting public sentiments.|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Gursimran Khamba
- Does Gursimran Khamba smoke?: No
- Does Gursimran Khamba drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Before becoming a stand-up comedian, he worked as a RJ and a blogger.
- His AIB knockout stand-up act was one of his most popular ones.
- He once met the then President Late Dr. Abdul Kalam to give a petition against the reservation system.
- He writes for various Firstpost, DNA newspaper, GQ India, Grazia, Hello Magazine, Marie Claire India, India Today, HT Brunch and NH7, Yahoo.
- He is also part ofThe Royal Turds where they make fun of the worst of Bollywood.
- When he was in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai, performed a stand-up act in his final interview.
- He has worked in actor Vir Das’ company Weirdass, as a stand-up comedian.