|Real Name||Ila Arun|
|Profession||Actress, singer, script-writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 March|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|College||Maharani Girls college, Jaipur|
|Debut||TV: 'Lifeline' aired on DD Channel in late 80's
Acting: Ardh Satya (1983)
Singing: 'Morni Baagha Maa' from the movie Lamhe (1991)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Worked for Rajasthan State Co-operative Bank)
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Rama Pandey, Tripati Pandey and 5 more
Brother- Piyush Pandey (creative director of New York based advertisement agency- Ogilvy & Mather), Prasoon Pandey (advertisement director)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Arun Bajpai (Retired Merchant Navy Personnel)
Daughter- Ishita Arun (Actress)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ila Arun
- Does Ila Arun smoke: Not Known
- Does Ila Arun drink alcohol: Not Known
- Even after becoming a well-established singer and actor, Ila still feels that ‘theater’ is the most important part of her life.
- In an interview, Ila revealed that she does not like sleeping. She further added that she needs only four hours of sleep, no matter how tiresome the day is.
- Ila became a household name when she featured in a sitcom titled ‘Lifeline’ (Jeevanrekha), aired on DD Channel in the late 1980’s. The sitcom revolved around the life of doctors and the struggles that they face in their day-to-day lives.
- She also featured in the singing reality show, Fame Gurukul, as a headmistress and mentored the folk-singers team- Maati ke laal. Notably, singer Arijit Singh was one of the contestants in the show.
- Although Ila has sung many songs, she is best remembered for her ‘husky’ voice in the songs ‘Choli Kay Peeche’ from the movie ‘Khal Nayak (1993)’ and ‘Ring-Ring Ringa’ from the film ‘Slumdog Millionaire (2008)’.
- She also has to her name several commercially successful Rajasthani folk albums.
- Ila Arun was one of the singers who gave their voice for Rajasthan Royal’s IPL theme, Halla Bol.