|Real Name||Aastad Kale|
|Profession(s)||Theatre Artist, Actor, Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||16 May 1983|
|Age (as in 2018)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Maharashtra Mandal's Seth Dagaduram Katariya English Medium High School, Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Fergusson College, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film: Nirop (2007)
TV: Asambhav (2008)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Pramod Kale (Business Person)
Mother- Sunita Kale (Homemaker)
|Favourite Food(s)||Hariyali Chicken, Pudina Chicken|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Parineeti Chopra|
|Favourite Singer||Vasantrao Deshpande|
|Favourite Restaurant||Veg Kattaa in Maharashtra|
Some Lesser Known About Aastad Kale
- Does Aastad Kale smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aastad Kale drink alcohol?: Yes
- During his college days, he used to participate in many co-curricular activities.
- After completing graduation, he relocated to Mumbai from Pune in order to become an actor.
- He started his career with Marathi stage play ‘Lagna Kallol’, which was directed by Paresh Mokashi.
- He worked in many Marathi plays like ‘Sangeet Lagnakallol’, ‘Kahe Kabir’, ‘Proposal’, etc.
- He has appeared in the TV serials like ‘Pudhcha Paul’, ‘Oon Paus’, ‘Asambhav’, ‘Agnihotra’, ‘Vadalvat’, ‘Saraswati’, etc.
- He has also worked as a host on ‘Saam TV’.
- In the recent past, he appeared in the Marathi films like ‘Nirop’,‘Damlelya Babachi Kahani’, etc.
- Being a trained classical singer, he performed at many ‘Sangeet Natak’.
- In 2018, he participated in ‘Bigg Boss Marathi’, the very first season of Marathi Bigg Boss.
- He hates auto drivers because his car’s side mirror was once broken by an auto driver.