Father: Ashish Malviya
Age: 17 Years
Hometown: Madhya Pradesh
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Fashion Influencer
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Debut||TV (Actor): ‘Udaariyaan’ (2021) as Jasmine Kaur Sandhu
|Date of Birth||2 November 2003 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||17 Years|
|Birthplace||Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh|
|Hometown||Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||Contai Model Institution, Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University||NMV College in Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Ashish Malviya (Works at the state education department)
Mother- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isha Malviya
- Does Isha Malviya smoke?: Yes
- Isha Malviya is an Indian model, actor, and fashion influencer.
- At the age of 13, she started her career as a model and participated in various beauty pageants like ‘Miss Madhya Pradesh’ (2017), ‘Shaan of Madhya Pradesh’ (2018), ‘Miss LNCT Open Competition’ (2nd position; 2018), ‘Miss Teen Icon India, Bhopal’ (2018), and ‘Miss Teen India Worldwide’ (2nd runner-up; 2019).
- She has featured in various Hindi and Punjabi music videos including ‘Jiske Liye’ (2020) by B Praak, ‘Tu Mileya’ (2021) by Sohil Khan, and ‘Bomb Bomb’ (2021) by MusikStar.
- Isha debuted as an actor in the Hindi TV serial ‘Udaariyaan’ (2021) in which the Indian actors Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta debuted as TV producers.
- She is a dancer too and has participated in various dance competitions like Patrika Dance Ke Superstar’ (2016) and ‘Boogie Woogie’ (one of the seasons).
- Isha is a social media influencer too, and she has 320k followers on her Instagram account (as of March 2021).
- She has also hosted a few events before starting her career as an actor.
- Isha has promoted various makeup brands on her social media accounts like Milagro Beauty and Huda Beauty.
- She used to make lip-sync videos on TikTok and was quite popular Indian TikToker until it was banned in India in 2020.
View this post on Instagram
- In an interview, she shared that, while she was in school, she dreamt of becoming a pilot.