Marriage Date: 4 April 2019
|Real Name||Prateek Bachan|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Music Director, Music Composer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 39 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|School||St. Xavier, Chandigarh, India|
|Awards, Honours||At the 67th National Film Awards, he won the Best Male Playback Singer Award for Kesari (Hindi).|
|Family||Father- Varinder Bachan (Music Director and Composer)
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Suhani Bachan
|Hobbies||Gymming, Dancing, Swimming, and Cooking|
|Tattoos||He has inked “B lyk Praak” on his arms. He has also tattooed a mike on his right arm and some musical tattoos on his chest
|Favourite Food||Manchurian, Chicken|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Gurdas Maan, A. R. Rahman, Pritam, Jazzy-B|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||4 April 2019|
|Marriage Place||Zirakpur, Punjab|
Some Lesser Known Facts About B Praak
- Does B Praak smoke?: Not Known
- Does B Praak drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He is the son of Punjabi music director & composer Varinder Bachapan who gave music in songs such as Chandigarh Kare Ashiqi (Jassi Sidhu), Tutak Tutak Tutiya (Malkit Singh).
- He is fondly called as “Preky” by his family and friends.
- Since his childhood, Bachan was passionate about music.
- During his college days, he used to beatbox (playing various musical instruments with his mouth).
- Prateek learned the basics of Music Direction from his father.
- Before stepping into the Punjabi Music Industry, Prateek had practiced music for almost ten years.
- He made his singing debut with the song “Mann Bharrya.
- His first Bollywood song is “Teri Mitti” from the film Kesari (2019).
- In an interview, he revealed that initially, he used to get only Rs. 30, out of which Rs. 20 he used to spend on transportation, and Rs. 10 on his food.
- There is a marked difference between his present look and his college days’ look.
- He is known for his work in songs Kudiyan Te Bussan (Sharry Maan), Assi Munde Haan Punjabi (movie-Taur Mittran Di), Do You Know (Diljit Dosanjh), Soch and Backbone (Hardy Sandhu), Paani (Yuvraj Hans) and many more.
- His uncle Surinder Bachan is also a music director & composer who launched a very famous Punjabi singer Babbu Maan and gave super hits songs Neendran Ni Aundian (Babbu Maan), Bhabi Deeva Jagaa (Kulbir).
- He won Most Romantic Balled of The Year and Best Music Video Award for the super hit song Soch (Hardy Sandhu).
- He wants to make music for both Bollywood and Hollywood.
- He has an obsession for watches, and he never leaves his home without a wristwatch.
- Praak is such a huge fan of the Punjabi singer Jazzy B that he used to copy his hairstyle during his college days.
- While talking about his superhit song “Mann Bharraya,” Praak said that many Punjabi singers, including Jassi Gill and Ammy Virk, had approached him to sing the song, but he chose to sing it himself.
- Praak was not happy over the launch of the Hindi version of his composition “Soch” by T-series.