Husband: Cash Warren
Age: 39 Years
Hometown: Claremont, California
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jessica Alba
- Jessica Alba was thirteen when she started acting.
- She is co-founder in a company called The Honest Company, which sells non-toxic home products. She is a 15-20% owner. The company’s worth is estimated at $1 billion
- Alba suffered through a lot of health problems when she was a child. Her lungs would collapse, had asthma, pneumonia, ruptured appendix and a tonsillar cyst and obsessive compulsive disorder.
- She was isolated from her friends because of transfers of her father and being hospitalized due to illness. She could never really connect to the peers.
- Her first role in 1994 in Camp Nowhere was supposed to be for two weeks but it extended to two months because an important actress dropped out.
- She had appeared for two commercials for Nintendo and J.C.Penny when she was a child.
- Jessica was nominated for Golden Globe for her role Max Guevara in the TV series Dark Angel. She won the “Teens Choice” and “Saturn Awards” for the same role.
- She also has been nominated in Razzi’s worst actress award for her role in Fantastic four and Into the blue in 2005.
- Jessica Alba was ranked no.1 in the Hot 100 list by Maxim magazine.
- She is Playboy magazine’s 25 hottest celebrities.
- Rated no.1 by Askmen.com on “The 99 Most Desirable Women” list.
- She is afraid of being judged as a sex kitten due to the roles she is offered. She also has a strict no-nudity clause in her contracts.
- She used to find elder guys attractive and dated one, but later she said that i don’t know what i was doing (what was i thinking!).
- She campaigned for the Democratic leader Barrack Obama for the elections.