|Real Name||John Blackwell Jr.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 82 kg
in Pounds- 181 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||9 September 1973,|
|Date of Death||4 July 2017 (aged 43)|
|Place of Death||Tampa, Florida, USA|
|Death Cause||Brain Tumor|
|Age (as in 2016)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Columbia, South Carolina, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Columbia, South Carolina, USA|
|College||Berklee College of Music, Boston, USA|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Drumming: As Billy Eckstine's drummer (1990)|
|Family||Father- John Blackwell Sr. (Drummer)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Musicians||Prince, Jeff Sipe, Maurice White, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Gino Vannelli|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About John Blackwell Jr.
- Does John Blackwell Jr. smoke?: Not Known
- Does John Blackwell Jr. drink alcohol?: Not Known
- John started playing drums at the tender age of 3 years old.
- He initially worked as a drummer for the R&B diva Patti LaBelle.
- In 2006, he also toured with Justin Timberlake.
- In 2013, he also started working as a freelance drummer.
- In 2016, he was diagnosed with ‘brain tumor’ which hugely affected his left arm and leg. Though he spent a long spell in the Tampa General Hospital’s Rehabilitation Center, where he was enrolled in intensive therapy, he lost his life after a year long battle with ‘brain tumor.’