|Full name||Joseph Radhik R Facebook- Joseph Radhik|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Awards & Achievements||• International Photography Awards 2015
• Sony Artisans of Imagery, India (2021)
• Zeiss Camera Lens Ambassador
• GQ 50 Most Influential Young Indians (2021)
|Date of Birth||26 June 1983 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Coastal Andhra, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hometown||Coastal Andhra, Andhra Pradesh|
|College/University||• Osmania University, Andhra Pradesh
• IIM Indore
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Engineering from Osmania University, Andhra Pradesh (2001-2005)
• PGDM (Management, Marketing, Strategy, Supply Chain) from the Indian Institute of Management, Indore, Madhya Pradesh (2005-2007)
• MBA LinkedIn-Joseph Radhik Get Pepped Now
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||December 2016|
|Marriage Date||17 February 2017|
|Wife/Spouse||Devika Narain (wedding planner)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||He has an elder brother and an elder sister.|
|Income/Fees||Rs. 1.5 lakh per day (as of 2011) The Hindu|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Joseph Radhik
- Joseph Radhik is an Indian celebrity wedding photographer who is famous for capturing the wedding photographs of celebrities like Priyanka Chopra–Nick Jonas, Katrina Kaif–Vicky Kaushal, and Varun Dhawan–Natasha Dalal.
- Joseph Radhik was brought up in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- He represented L’Oreal India at Paris for L’Oreal Brandstorm while he was doing PGDM. He then won the regional winner title at Dabur Navigator and was a finalist at Ogilvy’s Concept2Creative.
- After completing his post-graduation, he started working as a management trainee at Colgate Palmolive, New York, in June 2007. After a year, he was promoted to the position of area manager of customer development in the same firm.
- After quitting the job, he joined Elephant Design Pvt. Ltd., Pune, Maharashtra, as manager of business development. He quit the job in 2010 and started working as a full-time wedding photographer.
- In September 2012, he co-founded ‘Stories by Joseph Radhik,’ a wedding photography company. He is also one of the founders of a photography school in Mumbai ‘PEP Inc.’
- In 2013, while he was working on a wedding project in Bali, he met Devika Narain who was planning the whole wedding. While working together, they became friends, and after a few meetings, they fell in love with each other.
- In an interview, Joseph talked about his marriage. He said,
One of the biggest contributing factors was our choice of wedding photographers. We desired Canada-based Erika and Lanny Mann, who are also our friends, to capture the special moments. Since it would be freezing cold in their home country around that time, it would also mean that they would have relatively fewer work commitments.”
- He has also been working as a speaker and writer also. He has appeared as a guest speaker at various events and seminars on photography.
- Joseph is fluent in various languages such as Telugu, Hindi, English, and Bahasa Indonesian.
- During an interview, when he was asked about his achievements, he said,
I have been awarded 1st Place in the “People/Weddings” Category at the International Photo Awards, 2015 (NYC). I am also the Sony Alpha mentor for India and a Carl Zeiss camera lens ambassador. Apart from this, I’ve been twice nominated as one of the top ten most influential photographers in Asia by Asian Photography magazine.”
- Joseph is a dog lover and owns a pet dog.
- As per his Facebook account, his favourite quotes are,
- “The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” – Horace Walpole
- “When you come to a fork in the road, take it.” – Yogi Berra
- “Specialization is for insects” – Heinlein
- “I photograph to find out what something will look like photographed.” – Garry Winogrand
- “Photography is 5% skill, 5% technique and 90% being there.” – Anonymous