|Real Name||Jyothika Sadanah|
|Famous Role||Chandramukhi in Tamil film Chandramukhi (2005)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 124 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 October 1978|
|Age (as in 2016)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Learners Academy, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Education Qualifications||Graduation in Psychology|
|Debut||Bollywood: Doli Saja Ke Rakhna (1998)
Tamil: Vaali (1999)
Telugu/Kannada: One Two Three (2002)
Malayalam: Rakkilippattu (2007)
|Family||Father- Chander Sadanah (Film Producer)
Mother- Seema Sadanah
Brother- Suraj (Assistant Director)
Sister- Roshini (aka Radhika Sadanah, Actress), Nagma (Half-sister, Actress)
|Hobbies||Listening to music, reading books|
|Favourite Colours||Black, red|
|Favourite Food||Butter chicken|
|Favourite Writer||John Grisham|
|Favourite Music Director||A. R. Rahman|
|Favourite Actors||Bollywood: Aamir Khan
Hollywood: John Travolta
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
Tamil: Kadhalan (1994)
Hollywood: French Kiss (1995)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||11 September 2006|
- Does Jyothika smoke?: No
- Does Jyothika drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Jyothika started her acting career in 1998 by playing the role of Pallavi Sinha in the Bollywood film Doli Saja Ke Rakhna.
- She worked in different languages such as Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam.
- She featured in several advertisements of popular brands such as Comfort (fabric softener), Santoor Soap, etc.
- She was the brand ambassador for RmKV silk sarees and Wardrobe Hub in Chennai.
- In 2001, she worked in the trilingual film Little John as Vani, which released in 3 different languages, i.e., Tamil, Hindi, and English.
- She won several awards for her work in the entertainment industry such as Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut-South for Vaali (1999), Filmfare Award for Best Actress-Tamil for Kushi (2000), Tamil Nadu State Film Awards for Best Actress for the films Perazhagan (2004), Chandramukhi (2005) & Mozhi (2007), Kalaimamani Award in 2005, and Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress South for 36 Vayadhinile (2015).
- Jyothika and her husband Suriya together founded Agaram foundation, a nonprofit organization to help children who drop out of school early in Tamil Nadu.