Some Lesser Known Facts About Kalli Purie
- Does Kallie Purie smoke: No
- Does Kallie Purie drink alcohol: Not Known
- Kallie Purie has been working at the Indian Today Group since 1996. She began as a marketing executive and reporter for their flagship magazine, India Today.
- A few years later, Purie was appointed the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of India Today Group Digital, which manages all the digital properties of India Today Group, including Aaj Tak, India Today, Headlines Today, Cosmopolitan India, Men’s Health, Business Today, Wonder Woman, and Oye 104.8 FM.
- Purie, at one point of time, gained a lot of weight and had troubles with her body which weighed as heavy as 104 kg. Nevertheless, a determined Purie then went on a fitness regime and lost around 44 kg in a matter of 18 months.
- She then recorded her weight-loss journey in her memoir titled ‘The Confessions of a Serial Dieter.’
- In order to maintain her weight, Purie has completely given up dinner. Her last ‘meal’ of the day comprises a glass of skimmed milk, which she religiously consumes before 6 P.M.
- In March 2017, She was named the fifth most powerful woman among 50 names, at the sixth edition of Impact Magazine’s Awards.Notably, the award recognizes women across media, marketing and advertising who have not only done path-breaking work but have also helped in redefining the dynamics in their respective fields.