Education: Master's Of Law
|Full name||Karron S Dhinggra theformaledit- Instagram|
|Profession(s)||• Corporate Lawyer
• Fashion Blogger
• Travel Blogger
• Digital Creator
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||•2019: Leading Fashion Influencer Award
•2019: FashionINSTA of the Year- Male
•2019: Best Make Fashion Blogger- Delhi
•2020: Best Digital Creator Male Award
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1992 (Satur
|Age (as of 2021)||29 Years|
|School||St. Stephen School|
|College/University||• Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
• National Academy of Legal Studies & Research (NALSAR) University, Hyderabad
|Educational Qualification||Masters of Law (LL.M.) Corporate and Commercial Laws Karron S Dhinggra- Linkedin|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian The Formal Edit - YouTube|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Painting|
|Tattoo(s)||• Sun Tattoo at the back of his neck.
• Tribal Tattoo on his left leg.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Sanjay Dhingra
Mother- Shushma Dhingra
|Sibling||Brother- Lakshit Dhingra (Psychologist)
• Aloo Parathas
• Oat and Milk
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karron S Dhinggra
- Karron S Dhinggra is an Indian fashion blogger, travel blogger, influencer, model, and content creator best known for his YouTube channel “The Formal Edit,” which features content on Indian wear, formal styling, Indian men’s latest fashion, fashion blunders, etc. The Formal Edit – YouTube
- He comes from a middle-class family and lives in Delhi with his parents, younger brother, and pet.
- After finishing his schooling and graduation in Delhi he went to Hyderabad for his Master’s degree.
- In 2016, he worked as a Legal Manager for IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Many companies approached him to create various types of content for them, and they used to pay him well. As a result, his interest develops to start his own content.
- He started his YouTube channel ‘The Formal Edit’ in January 2017.
- In 2018, he decided to quit his job and pursue fashion blogging full-time.
- He was also featured in an interview with ‘FameNFoMo’ on NewsX, where he discussed his journey and fashion tips for men NewsX- YouTube.
- He further tells that his biggest inspiration is his mother, as she always helped him match his clothes.
- Karron’s style is influenced by his dual profession as a lawyer and a fashion blogger.
- His goal is to raise awareness among men and boys about the importance of grooming.
- In 2019, Minissha Lamba awarded him the title of ‘Leading Fashion Influencer’ 2019, which was a huge accomplishment in such a short time.
- He was also featured in the Cover magazine ‘Shades of Women’ in February 2020. Karron was the first cover boy to appear in this publication.
- In the same year, he received his first silver play button. He further says,
It was a LONG Journey and now my Silver baby is here.”
- Since 2020, many famous brands like Nivea, Blenders Pride, Arrow, MCaffine, Garnier, CODE, Engage, etc., conjoined with him.
- He has also worked with luxury brands and hotels around the world, such as Jaguar, Nexa, Qatar Airways, and W Koh Samui.
- In 2021, Karron’s YouTube channel ‘The Formal Edit’ crossed 1 Million subscribers, and he received his gold play button. The Formal Edit – YouTube
- He has appeared as a model on the popular television channel ‘GOODTiMES’, as well as in the magazines like Menshealth and MenXp.
- Does Karron S Dhinggra smoke?: No
- Does Karron S Dhinggra drink alcohol?: Yes