|Nickname||Appu Facebook- Apoorv Singh Karki|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Creative Director|
|Famous For||Directing the TVF series "The Aam Aadmi Family" (2016)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||1 November 1988 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Nainital, Uttarakhand, India|
|Hometown||Nainital, Uttarakhand, India|
|School||• St. Josephs College, Nainital (1997-2005)
• Ryan International School, Noida (2005-2007)
|College/University||• FrameBoxx, Noida (2007-2008)
• Reliance Big Animation, Noida (2010-2011)
• Birla Institute of Technology, Noida (2007-2011)
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Diploma in Autodesk 3Ds Max
• A certificate course in Advance Animation, Direction, Script to Screen Process, and Production Pipeline
• B.Sc. in Animation and Multimedia LinkedIn- Apoorv Singh Karki
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Ankit Karki
|TV Show||How I Met Your Mother (2005)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Apoorv Singh Karki
- Apoorv Singh Karki is an Indian creative director and actor.
- Apoorv began his career in 2008 as an Autodesk 3Ds Max trainer at Doordarshan, New Delhi. He trained the officials at Doordarshan on the subjects modelling, texturing, lighting, animation, and dynamics.
- In 2011, Apoorv joined Reliance BIG AIMS, Pune, as a writer and director on the live-action short film “Khalish.” The film received the CG Tantra Community Award 2011 for “Best Live-Action Short Film.”
- Subsequently, he worked as a cinematographer with the film director Chandrakant. Under him, Karki covered the Anna Hazare mission for a documentary on Anna Hazare’s anti-corruption movement.
- He then worked as First Assistant Director at Redmat Reves Films Pvt. Ltd., where he worked on the feature film “With love, Delhi!” (2011).
- In 2012, he worked on the TV series “Earth Matters” as an assistant producer under Mike H.C.Pandey.
- He also assisted as a director for the short film “God Knows” (2012).
- Apoorv worked as an assistant director in Bollywood films like “Aatma” (2013) and “Akaash Vani” (2013).
- Thereafter, he worked as a creative director in the Bollywood films “Ajab Gazabb Love” (2012), “OMG – Oh My God!” (2012), and “Krrish 3” (2013).
- In 2014, Karki joined The Viral Fever as an associate creative director and was later promoted to creative director. As a creative director at TVF, Apoorv worked on projects like “The Aam Aadmi Family” (2016), “Engineering Girls” (2018), “College Romance” (2018), “Flames” (2018-2019), and “Aspirants” (2021).
- He likes to travel and read books whenever he is free.
- Karki loves dogs and owns a pet dog named Marley.
- During an interview, while talking about his show “The Aam Aadmi Family” (2016), Apoorv said,
TV shows for me have ruined the concept of family. In midst of all that, we (team of ‘The Aam Aadmi Family’) wanted to present a show with positive emotions and no plotting. The small things in life and how family is emotionally attached… we wanted to show that.”