Age: 34 Years
Hometown: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Marital Status: Unmarried
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kinjal Rajpriya
- Kinjal Rajpriya is an Indian actress who has predominantly worked in the Gujarati film industry. She became popular for acting in Gujarati films like Chhello Divas (2015) and Short Circuit (2019).
- As a child, Kinjal wanted to learn to play drums, and in 2021, she finally enrolled for drum classes.
- Kinjal Rajpriya was employed as a quality control head in a food company, a content researcher in a food magazine, and a syllabus designer in an EdTech company before joining the film industry.
- In 2018, Kinjal played the role of Deepali in the film Shu Thayu.
- In 2019, she appeared as Seema, the main lead in the science fiction film Short Circuit.
- In the same year, she appeared as Mahek in the drama film Saheb.
- In 2020, she became a brand ambassador for the jewellery brand Kalyan Jewellers and shared the screen with Katrina Kaif, Amitabh Bachchan, and Ranbir Kapoor for the brand’s ad shoot.
- In 2021, she appeared as a model in the music video for the Gujarati song Radha Taro Shyam Pukare by Umesh Barot.
- She is well-known for her acting in various Gujarati films including Medal (2022) and Nava Pappa (2023).
- In 2023, she played the role of Aanal in the drama film Var Padharavo Saavdhan.
- Kinjal Rajpriya is a trained Kathak dancer, and she often posts her dancing videos on Instagram. In one of her Instagram posts, Kinjal quoted that ‘dancing’ was one of the foods for her soul.
- She practices Yoga and Pilates and often posts videos of her workout sessions on Instagram.
- She likes to cook. She often posts videos of herself cooking and shares recipes of her dishes.
- She loves to travel and often posts pictures of her trips on her social media.