Hometown: New Delhi
Husband: Ramesh Sippy
Age: 56 Years
|Profession(s)||Actress, Film Director, Film Producer|
|Famous Role||'Ganga' in the epic television series "Mahabharat" (1988)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Film: Shaheen (1984)
TV: Paying Guest (1984)
|Date of Birth||10 February 1964 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||56 Years|
|Birthplace||Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, India|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Painting, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• A Sharma (Film Director; Rumoured)
• Ramesh Sippy (Filmmaker)
|Marriage Date||Year 1986|
|Parents||Father- Gurmukh Joneja (Doctor)
Mother- Atam Joneja
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Praveen Joneja, Navin Joneja
|Food||Kachori, Butter Paneer Masala|
|TV Show||The Tara Sharma Show|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kiran Juneja
- Kiran Juneja was born in a middle-class family in Delhi.
- Her family shifted to Chandigarh when she was a child.
- She wanted to become an actress from a very young age.
- Her family was very non-filmy and allowed her to watch film only once in three months in her childhood.
- After graduating from the Delhi University, Kiran moved to Mumbai to pursue her career in acting.
- In Mumbai, she started her career as a model by doing print shoots for various brands.
- She started her acting career in 1984 with the film “Shaheen.”
- In the same year, she made her television debut with the TV serial “Paying Guest.”
- Kiran has featured in films like “Mulzim,” “Jai Maa Vaishno Devi,” “Zamaana Deewana,” “Bunty Aur Babli,” “Krrish,” “Jab We Met,” “Badmaash Company,” and “Shimla Mirchi.”
- She gained huge popularity by playing the role of ‘Veeravali’ in the TV show “Buniyaad.”
- She is best known for playing the role of ‘Ganga’ in the TV series “Mahabharat.”
- In 1997, Juneja hosted the talk show “The Kiran Joneja Show.”
- Kiran met the film director, Ramesh Sippy for the first time when she auditioned fo a role in his TV serial.
- Kiran fell for Sippy and the couple dated each other for four and a half year before tying the knot.
- Juneja is the second wife of Ramesh Sippy.
References/Sources: [ + ]