|Profession||Meditation and Yoga Teacher|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Purab Kohli|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1986|
|Age (as in 2020)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||London, United Kingdom|
|School||Wycombe Abbey School, England|
|College/University||Johns Hopkins University|
|Educational Qualification||Masters in International Development|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Doing Yoga|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||15 February 2018|
|Children||Son- Osian Nur
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lucy Payton
- Lucy Payton was born and brought up in London, United Kingdom.
- She worked as a consultant in Boston Consulting Group.
- Purab Kohli’s sister Reema Kohli played as cupid to introduce her to Purab. Reema was a fellow of Lucy at Hopkins University.
- In 2015, Purab and Lucy wanted to get married to each other, but they had to postpone it; as Lucy was pregnant at that time.
- On 15 February 2018, Lucy got married to Purab in Goa. Before the marriage, she had introduced her two-year-old daughter to everyone. The theme of their marriage was based on the Hollywood film “The Lion King;” because it was the favourite film of her daughter.
- While talking about their marriage, Purab Kohli said,
There was no tradition of any organised sect, and it was our own style. We were dressed in Indian clothes and had genda phools (marigold flowers) as part of the decoration. Nice Punjabi songs being played was the sole bit that brought the ‘Indian-ness’ to the whole ceremony. It was largely Lucy’s doing, and the wedding was structured around ideas that she had for our union.”
- On 8 April 2020, her husband, Purab Kohli, took to his Instagram account to announce that his family, including his daughter, Inaya and wife, Lucy, had symptoms of COVID-19.
View this post on Instagram
Hey guys, we’ve just had a flu and given our symptoms our GP says we were down with Covid 19. Pretty similar to a regular flu with a stronger cough and a feeling of breathlessness. Inaya got it first and very mild. A cough and a cold for two days. Then Lucy got it more in the chest, quite similar to the cough symptom everyone has been talking about. Then me, i got a solid cold for one day which was horrid then it vanished and this irritating cough set in for 3 days. Three of us had only mild 100-101 temperatures and fatigue. Osian got it last with a 104 fever for 3 nights. Also a runny nose and a slight cough. His fever disappeared only on his 5th day. We were constantly in touch with the GP on the phone. Apparently everyone in London is getting it and its rampant here, and a few people we know have gotten it. Just wanted to share it with you if it helps reduce the panic a little to know someone who has had it and is fine. On Wednesday last week we were out of self imposed quarantine and are not contagious any longer. We were doing 4 to 5 steams and salt water gargles a day, ginger haldi honey mixtures to sooth the throat really helped. Also warm water bottles on the chest really helped relax the chest. Hot baths helped the fluie feelings. And of course lots and lots of rest even now after two weeks we can feel our bodies still recovering. Please stay safe. I hope none of you get it but if you do, know that your body is strong enough to fight it. Seek proper advice from your doctors as intensity of each case is different as was in my household alone. And please stay home and rest the body as much as possible. Lots of love. #CoronaVirus #Covid19 #Recovery #DontPanic #Breathe #Calm