|Real Name||Raspreet Kaur Chahal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 8"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 127 lbs
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1979|
|Age (as in 2015)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Oslo, Norway|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Norwegian-medium school, Norway
Kishore Namit's acting school, Mumbai
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Nayee Padosan (2003)
TV: CID (2009)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- 1 elder sister (name not known)
Brother- Vikramjit Chahal
|Hobbies||Dancing, modelling, designing garments, blogging her thoughts, exercising|
|Favourite Food||Spicy Indian food|
|Favourite Actors||Anthony Hopkins, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Shilpa Shetty|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Jean Paul Gaultier|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Ashmit Patel (Actor)
|Fiance||Ashmit Patel (Actor)
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mahek Chahal
- Does Mahek Chahal smoke?: No
- Does Mahek Chahal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Apart from Hindi movies, she has also worked in Telugu, Bengali & Punjabi films.
- She is a trained classical dancer.
- She was very passionate about becoming an actress from her childhood days.
- In 1998, she won the title of ‘Miss Movie International’ in London and because of this title, she got chance to get into the world of modelling in Mumbai and her acting career started off.
- In 2000, she got featured in Jazzy B & Sukshinder Shinda’s popular Punjabi music video.
- She has also worked as a VJ for B4U Channel.
- Recently she launched her clothing brand “Mahek Chahal Clothing” in Norway.
- She was the runner-up of Bigg Boss 5.
- Her ex-boyfriend Danish Khan proposed her with a ring on the final episode of Bigg Boss 5 on national television. Danish was her childhood friend and her boyfriend since last 4 years. He is a computer engineer, Danish & Mahek used to study together in Norway. Mahek accepted his proposal but they got apart in 2014.
- She wants to climb Mount Everest once.