|Real Name||Radhika Apte|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 3"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 57 kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||7 September 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharastra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Pune, Maharastra, India|
|School||She went to some special school in Pune until 7th standard|
|College||Fergusson College, Pune|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor's degree in Economics and Mathematics
Diploma in Dance Studies
|Debut||Film: Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi! (2005, Bollywood)
Antaheen (2009, Bengali)
Gho Mala Asla Hava (2009, Marathi)
Dhoni (2012, Tamil/Telugu)
TV: Stories by Rabindranath Tagore (2015)
|Family||Father- Charudutt Apte (Doctor)
Mother- Not Known (Doctor)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||A flat in Versova, Mumbai
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes- Doing theater plays
Dislikes- Hates taking selfies, Hates taking injections
|Controversies||• In February 2015, Radhika Apte's lewd pics went viral. After the investigation, it was found that the lady in the pics was her look alike.
• In March 2015, she made a bold statement against the Telugu film industry by criticizing them for being very "patriarchal" and "male-chauvinist". She also said that she had struggled the most with the Telugu film industry as actresses over there are not treated well.
• In April 2015, a video clip of Radhika Apte went viral on the internet. The video clip was part of Anurag Kashyap's short film, in which Radhika was lifting her clothes in front of the camera. When Anurag came to know about it, he rushed to the Cyber Crime Branch of the Mumbai Police and filed a complaint about it.
|Favourite Food||Chicken biryani, Caramel custard|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Favourite Restaurants||Blue Nile, Kayani Bakery, Cafe Goodluck, Vaishali, in Pune|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Tusshar Kapoor (Actor)
Benedict Taylor (Musician)
|Husband/Spouse||Benedict Taylor (Musician, m. 2012 - present)
|Salary||INR 1 crore/film|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Radhika Apte
- Does Radhika Apte smoke?: Yes
- Does Radhika Apte drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Radhika was born and bought up in Pune into a Maharashtrian family of doctors.
- During her studies, her favourite subject was Maths. Her grandmother, Madhumalati Apte, who was a mathematician and a Ph.D. from France, taught her maths.
- At the age of 18, she started doing Marathi theatre plays, and her debut play was ‘Nako Re Baba’ (2003).
- Despite her busy movie schedules, she still takes time for Marathi theater plays and is associated with Mohit Takalkar’s theatre troupe ‘Aasakta’ in Pune.
- She started her acting career in Bollywood with a small role in Mahesh Manjrekar’s ‘Vaah Life Ho Toh Aisi’ (2005), where she played the role of Shahid Kapoor’s sister.
- Molds herself upon the role given but loves doing grey roles rather than typical glamorous roles.
- Until 2018, she has done films in 7 langauges- Hindi, English, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu & Malayalam.
- She lives in Mumbai while her husband Benedict Taylor in London, though they visit each other often.
- In 2014, she had as much as 9 movies released in different languages, for most of which she was highly praised by the critics.
- She is a good friend of Kalki Koechlin.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui once revealed that he had a secret crush on her.