Maheswari Chanakyan Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
|Stage Name||V.J. Maheswari The Times of India|
|Real name||Devi Maheswari Devi Ramurthy - Instagram|
|Nickname||Mahi Maheswari Chanakyan - Facebook|
• Video Jockey
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Debut||Film (Tamil): Kuyil (2010) as Madhu
TV (Tamil): Asatha Povathu Yaaru? (2010) on Sun TV as a participant
|Date of Birth Maheswari Chanakyan||18 July 1988 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||34 Years|
|School Facebook - Maheswari Chanakyan||Adarsh Vidyalaya, Chennai|
|College/University News18||University of Madras, Chennai|
|Educational Qualification||She is a graduate. News18|
|Religion||Hinduism Maheswari Chanakyan - Instagram|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Maheswari Chanakyan - Instagram|
|Tattoos||She has tattooed the word "forever mine" and her son's name (Aarav) on her right forearm.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2005|
|Husband/Spouse||Chanakyan (In 2010, Maheswari Chanakyan and her husband got separated)
|Parents||Mother- Devira Murthy
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maheswari Chanakyan
- Maheswari Chanakyan is an Indian actress and video jockey who primarily works in the Tamil entertainment industry. In 2022, she came into the limelight after participating in Star Vijay’s reality show Big Boss Tamil Season 6.
- At the age of 17, Maheswari got married to Chanakyan; however, after a few years of marriage, they started having problems in their marriage following which they filed for a divorce in 2010. In an interview, in 2022, she revealed the reason behind her divorce and said that she was physically and mentally tortured by her husband and in-laws. She quoted,
Her husband and his family tortured her mentally and physically and ordered her not to do anchoring or acting because the family name would be tarnished. News 18
- After her divorce from Chanakyan, she took custody of her son, Keshav, with mutual consent. In an interview, Maheswari talked about her personal life and said that she never thought about a second marriage. Further, she added that she wants to raise her son as a single parent. She quoted,
In that, my first marriage ended in divorce due to some reasons. Then I never thought about second marriage. I don’t want to rely on anyone, my boy, my mother, and my work is the only thing I am focusing on right now. I could not choose a partner who understands me and accepts my boy. This makes me afraid that the second married life will be okay. The Times of India
- At the age of 22, Maheswari Chankyan started working in the Tamil entertainment industry.
- In 2010, Maheswari made her acting debut with the Tamil film Kuyii in which she played the supporting role of Kuyii. In the same year, she appeared in the Tamil film Mandhira Punnagai.
- Subsequently, Maheswari appeared in many Tamil films like Chennai 600028 II (2016), Pyaar Prema Kaadhal (2018), Writer (2021), and Vishamakaran (2022).
- In 2022, she worked in the Tamil film Vikram alongside Vijay Sethupathi and Kamal Hassan. In an interview, she talked about the film and said,
I got a call from Kamal’s sir office telling me about the film. I thought it was a prank call and kept listening. However, I realised that they were indeed interested in having me as part of the film. They checked for my dates and asked me to directly come for the shoot. There was no audition or character narration. Once I went to the set, I got to know about my role.” The Times of India
- In 2010, she made her television debut with the Tamil-language stand-up comedy reality show ‘AsathaPovathu Yaaru?’ In 2013, she worked in a Tamil television show Puthu Kavithai in which she played the role of Kavya.
- Maheswari Chankyan appeared as a host in many Tamil reality shows like Isai Aruvi (2015), Athirshtalaskhmi (2015), Comedy Khiladis (2018), and Petta Rap (2018).
- In an interview, Maheswari Chankyan said that she wanted to quit working in TV serials. She quoted,
I don’t want to do serials anymore as it has become monotonous like a 9-to-5 job. Now, I have plans to take up some good roles in films.” The Times of India
- Maheshwari Chanakyan consumes alcohol and is often spotted consuming alcohol on various occasions.