Husband: Nirupam Paritala
Age: 30 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manjula Paritala
- Manjula Paritala is an Indian actress who rose to fame with the TV serial, “Chandramukhi.”
- She was born in a middle-class family in Bengaluru.
- Manjula wanted to become a bank manager from a very young age.
- When Manjula was doing her graduation, one of her father’s friend who was a film and television director, offered her a role in a Kannada TV serial.
- Later, she went on to star in many Kannada TV serials.
- In 2008, Paritala played the title role in Telugu TV serial, “Chandramukhi.”
- Subsequently, she featured in many Telugu serials, like “Kanchana Ganga,” “C Real Stars,” “Star Mahila,” “Ponnunjal,” and “Nandini.”
- Manjula has also played the role of ‘Nethra’ (negative lead) in the Telugu TV serial, “Perazhagi.”
- She has good command over Hindi, English, Telugu, and Kannada languages.
- Manjula loves dogs and owns a pet dog, Snoopy.