|Real Name||Mamathi Chari|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Radio Jockey, Entrepreneur, Businesswoman|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Date of Birth||4 February 1978|
|Age (as in 2018)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Sacred Heart Matriculation Higher Secondary School,Church Park, Chennai, India|
|Educational Qualification||M. A (English Literature)|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Writing, Listening to Music, Traveling, Cycling|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known (Divorced)|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mamathi Chari
- After completion of her studies, Mamathi started her career as a Television presenter at Vijay TV in 1993.
- She worked in Television and radio channels such as Vijay TV, Raj TV, and 92. 7 Big FM from 1993 to 2010.
- She has played a negative role in the Television serial Vani Rani. She has also worked in a serial titled “Jillunu Oru Jodi.”
- She has hosted a Television show titled “Jillunu Oru Challenge,” in which participants had to furnish an empty room.
- After her marriage, she took a long gap from the entertainment industry and tried her luck in business. She is the founder of Earth Calling (a real estate company) and Studio Rae (an advertising and branding company).
- She has also been the director of Catalyst Properties Pvt Ltd (a real estate company) since 2008 to 2014.
- She always aspired to be a superstar and for the same, her colleagues tagged her “Lady Rajnikanth.”
- She joined the Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 in 2018.
- She is a polyglot. She can speak a few South Indian languages and a few foreign languages including French, Russian, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, and English.
- She wrote a book on the subject of “Old Madras and it’s Various Facets,” which portrays the picture of Madras in 1930.
- She is a travelling enthusiast and an avid music lover. She loves listening to Carnatic and Sufi music.
- She is an excellent public speaker and as well as a marketing expert.
- Currently, she is active as a businesswoman.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)