Mayuri Kyatari Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mayuri Kyatari
- Mayuri Kyatari is an Indian actress and model who is famous for playing the role of Ashwini in the Kannada television show Ashwini Nakshatra (2015) on Colors Kannada.
- Numerous Kannada films under her belt include Ishtakamya (2016), Kariya 2 (2017), Johnny Johnny Yes Papa (2018), Rustum (2019), and Pogaru (2021).
- She dubbed Nandini’s voice in the Kannada film ‘Kiss’ (2019).
- Before becoming an actor in 2015, she did freelance anchoring for various news channels. In an interview, she talked about her experience as an anchor and said,
Those experiences helped me bag a programme in which my work was appreciated. However, I went back to finish my graduation in commerce. Soon after, before applying for a course in mass communication, the audition of Ashwini Nakshatra happened and it was launched during Kichcha Sudeep’s first season hosting of Bigg Boss. It has been a turning point in my career.”
- She is a trained freelance dancer.
- In an interview, she said that she took up acting because of her mother.
- According to her, she is a foodie and does not restrict herself when it comes to food.
- In an interview, she said that she was born into a middle-class family, where she did not have a lot of luxury in life. In the interview, she further added,
I walked to my school, my tuition class and did so till my PUC. Despite the little luxury I can afford today, I prefer walking. The same goes with my career too. I don’t want to get carried away by the fame or appreciation, I want to walk through it.”
- In 2017, she started shooting for the film ‘Kariya 2’ after her father passed away. In an interview, she said that she showed her real emotions in the film because she was going through pain after her father’s death. In the interview, she further added,
For starters, the film gave me hope that there is a lot more for me to do, at a time when I was lost in a personal tragedy. I started shooting for the film a month after my father passed away. I know how I dealt with it and took care of my mom and sister, which incidentally, is a part of the film as well, as my character faces a similar situation. I really connected with the character, especially the strength she shows in the face of adversity.”
- In 2022, she appeared in the reality show Bigg Boss Kannada 9.