|Real Name||Mini Menon|
|Profession||Indian Television Journalist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Date of Birth||11 July 1979|
|Age (as in 2017)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Jammu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|College||St. Stephen's College, Delhi and University of Pune|
|Educational Qualifications||Masters in Communication Research|
|Family||Father- late Lt. Gen P E Menon
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Reading and Writing Books and Novels, Travelling|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mini Menon
- Does Mini Menon smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mini Menon drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mini was born in Jammu to a Malayali family from Kerala and her father was in the Indian army.
- She spent her early life across India as her father (late Lt. Gen P E Menon) was posted in different parts of the country.
- When Mini was in her second year of graduation in 1996, she won the Femina Miss India Asia Pacific title.
- In 2001, she won the Chevening scholarship and went to study Broadcast Journalism in the UK.
- She was the co-founder and editor in Indy Network.
- Menon first started working at TVi and moved on to Star TV Network.
- She became the news anchor for Goodlife on CNBC TV18 in 2004.
- Mini did a great job with Bloomberg TV India and did many popular series like “Inside India’s Best Known Companies”, where she interviewed India’s leading businessmen and CEOs.
- In 2013, Mini’s book – Riding The Wave – on seven of India’s leading businessmen was published by HarperCollins. The book covers how these businessmen used “changing trends” in India in order to shape modern industries.
- During 2008-09, she was judged the best business news anchor by the Indian Broadcast Federation, Zee Astitva Award for Journalism, Rajiv Gandhi award for Excellence as a young achiever, Miss India Asia Pacific.