|Real Name||Mitali Mukherjee|
|Profession(s)||Journalist, News Anchor|
|Famous For||News Anchor at CNBC-TV18, Founder of The MoneyMile|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||8 December|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University
|Educational Qualification(s)||Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from Delhi University
Master's Degree in Radio and Television from Indian Institute of Mass Communication
Master's Degree in Special Education and Teaching from Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Children||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mitali Mukherjee
- Mitali was excellent in her studies, as she is a gold medalist from IIMC in Television Journalism as well as in Political Science.
- In 2001, she made a kickstart to her career by joining Miditech Pvt. Ltd., an Indian television production company; as an Associate Producer.
- She has scripted and edited various documentaries on fictional and non-fictional issues, and she has also worked in close with the teams reporting on Indian Army.
- She became the part of Doordarshan News in 2002 as a Senior Anchor and Political Reporter.
- She worked at Doordarshan for near about 11 months, and anchored the evening prime-time news show, and also reported on the various political development centres.
- Mitali joined Headlines Today as Senior Anchor in 2003 and was the anchor who introduced and presented the first bulletin of the channel.
- She was given the responsibilities to report on the ground strife-hit areas like Jammu and Kashmir.
- With her expressive and extraordinary skills in anchoring, she was offered a great opportunity at CNBC-TV 18.
- She was a Markets Editor and Senior Anchor at CNBC, and worked there for over 10 years and gained a lot of skills helpful for her career.
- She anchored the flagship show- Bazaar, which dealt with analysing, covering, and tracking the Indian market opening in real time. She also used to manage all the editorial stuff aired on the channel.
- Aside from anchoring daily news show, she initiated and anchored special show focusing on building investor awareness about investing techniques, equity markets and other asset classes.
- She became one of the most well-recognised faces in the world of journalism.
- She left CNBC somewhere in the mid of 2014, and for around 2 years, she took a hiatus from the journalism industry.
- She has also been working as a volunteer in National Institute of Public Policy and Child Development and has worked with children with disabilities like dyslexia, dyscalculia and dysgraphia. She also holds an A+ postgraduate degree in Special Education and Teaching from SNDT University, Mumbai.
- With more than 15 years of experience in journalism, she has covered a plethora of roles and handled each topic; be it political, global, local and economic coverage or live conferences.
- In 2017, she co-founded The MoneyMile, India’s first multi-platform personal finance offering and she focuses on spreading awareness amongst women regarding the demand and importance of investing. Here’s a bulletin view of the idea about The MoneyMile:
- She is the co-founder and editor of The MoneyMile, which is India’s first multi-platform personal finance offering.
- With her positive and evergreen energetic attitude, she has handled a collection of live events and has also anchored various football conferences named La Liga and the English Premier League.
- She has also hosted many fashion conferences and multitudinous events related to the stock market, investor education, personal finance, and politics.
- She is a fitness freak and prefers doing yoga and exercise with her husband every morning.
- In an interview with Vaunt magazine, she shared her thought process of keeping a perfect and healthy balance between work and family. She also talked about her natural and fresh skincare routine and also her funda of life i.e. to always choose a job with learning rather than the one which pays more.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)