Wife: Mugdha Trivedi
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 2”
|Date of Birth
|S.M. Poonawala Sarvajanik Experimental School, Surat, Gujarat
|According to his Facebook account, he attended Veer Narmad South Gujarat University from 1989 to 1992 Mitul Trivedi - Facebook Some media houses claims he earned his bachelor's degree in commerce from Navyug Commerce College in Surat, Gujarat and then became a CA. Zee News
|Reportedly, he has a bachelor's and master's degree in commerce. Hindustan Times
Note: Mitul Trivedi has talked about Hindu mythology in detail numerous occasions. His social media accounts feature various videos in which he talks about Hindu Gods like Lord Ganesha, Lord Ram, and Lord Indra. Dr. Mitul Trivedi – YouTube
|26, Swati Society, near LP Savani Road in Surat, Gujarat
|Relationships & More
|5 December 1997
|Son- Jinil Trivedi
|Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mitul Trivedi
- Mitul Trivedi is an Indian tutor who was arrested in 2023 for posing as an ISRO scientist involved in the Chandrayaan-3 mission.
- Trivedi works as a tuition teacher for students from 12th standard onwards. He runs the education centre Vedic Village School & University in Surat.
- He has been faking affiliations with ISRO since 2011 and NASA since 2013. He even prefixed “Dr” to his name on social media accounts and YouTube channel. Apart from that, he also proclaims to be an archaeologist, historian, and Vedic mathematics expert.
- In an interview in 2013, Trivedi claimed that even though he did not have any higher degree in science his expertise in Vedic mathematics led the American research organization NASA to invite him for research and he was made the head of three research departments related to Vedic Mathematics at NASA. Arvind Sethia – Facebook In another interview, he boasted about his academic accomplishments which included BSc and MSc in Physics, studies in Quantum Physics at Cambridge University, and Anthropology and Vedant at Oxford University for his PhD Free Press Journal He often appeared on local news channels in Gujarat.
- He conducted paid webinars and seminars to talk on topics like “History of God,” “How Ramayan is helpful in current time?,” and “Success Story of Rocket Science With the help of Vedas,” where he drew relation between Hindu mythology and archaeology with science.
- The self-proclaimed archaeologist and historian Trivedi claimed to have affiliations with the Archaeological Survey of India. He also said that he can read 45 ancient extinct languages and 9 scripts (Lipies). Zee News
- Once Trivedi had made claims about the existence of a golden city named Dwarika in the sea near Olpad in South Gujarat.
- In 2017, his research was published in Gujarat’s Abhiyaan Magazine. Later, he converted his extensive research into books. He authored the book Indus Script & Its Glory, which was published in October 2019. It was listed on Amazon to buy for Rs. 2,481.
Other books authored by him include Vedic Yuddha (Dashraj War Book 1) (Hindi Edition), Tarakasura: The Cosmic Devil (Warfare Trilogy Book 1), and Suvarna Lanka: The City of Ravana.
- His Sham was finally exposed on 30 August 2023 when the Surat Crime Branch arrested Trivedi for making claims that he designed Chandrayaan 3’s Vikram lander. To support his claims, Trivedi had forged a fake appointment letter from ISRO dated 26 February 2022 which stated that he was the assistant chairman of ISRO’s Ancient Science Application Department. The police also retrieved another fake letter stating that Trivedi was a space research member for ISRO’s upcoming project called “Mercury Force in Space.” On August 24, a day after Chandrayaa-3 landed on the moon, Trivedi gave interviews to various local news channels taking credit for the ISRO’s successful space mission following which an application was submitted to the Commissioner of Police for an investigation into the matter. Trivedi confessed to the police that he had drafted the letters because by showing them to the parents of students, he could attract more students to register for his classes. An FIR was registered against Trivedi under IPC sections 465, 468, 471 and 419. Hindustan Times