|Real Name||Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 1984|
|Age (as in 2016)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Okhla, Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Delhi, India|
|College||Kirori Mal College, Delhi, India
National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi, India
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc. from Kirori Mal College, Delhi, India
Graduated from NSD in 2007
|Debut||No One Killed Jessica (2011)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known (Theater Actor, Professor)
Mother- Name Not Known (Theater Actress)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Lives in Andheri, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Reading, Listening to Music, Traveling|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Rasika Agashe, Television Actress (married in 2007)
Daughter- Raahi (born in 2015)
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub
- Does Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub Drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born to theater artists at Okhla (an industrial region) in Delhi.
- His father was a theater artist who died before Zeeshan got the fame and his mother has also been a theater artist.
- After completing his schooling from Kendriya Vidyalaya, he enrolled in a B. Sc. course at the Kirori Mal College in Delhi.
- During his school days, he was less inclined towards acting and theater. However, after entering college, he inclined towards theaters and joined a theater workshop.
- After completing his graduation from Kirori Mal College, he went to Mumbai to become an actor. However, soon he realized that he didn’t know much about acting and returned to Delhi.
- Back in Delhi, he thought for a Masters Degree in Mathematics. Meanwhile, one of his seniors in his college encouraged him to enroll at the NSD and that was where the seed of his acting career was embedded.
- After finishing the course at the NSD, he worked as a director of an acting school in Dubai. However, he returned after 3 months in December 2007.
- In December 2o09, he was appointed to teach at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York. However, suddenly a call came from one of his schoolmates. He said he wanted to cast him in the film- No One Killed Jessica.
- After No One Killed Jessica, he worked in many films like- Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, Jannat 2, etc. However, he rose to fame after playing the role of Murari in the 2013 Hindi film- Raanjhanaa.
- In most of his films, he has worked as the close aid of the protagonist.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡