Hometown: Darbhanga, Bihar
Age: 16 Years
Caste: Maithil Brahmin
|Famous Role||‘Bulbul’ in the film, “Pareeksha”
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||Film: Pareeksha (2020)
TV: Kairi-Rishta Khatta Meetha (2012)
|Date of Birth||3 August 2004 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||16 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Darbhanga, Bihar, India|
|School||A. P. International School|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Class 10 (as in 2020)|
|Caste||Maithil Brahmin Wikipedia|
|Parents||Father- Vikas Jha (Works at a small company in Mumbai)
Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)
|Cartoon(s)||Tom and Jerry, Oggy and The Cockroaches|
|Singer||Yo Yo Honey Singh|
|Song(s)||Blue Eyes, ‘ABCD’ from the film “Yaariyaan”|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shubham Jha
- Shubham Jha is an Indian child actor.
- He was born in a middle-class family in Kolkata.
- Shubham wanted to become an actor from a young age.
- He started giving auditions for films and TV serials when he was just 8 years old.
- Shubham made his acting debut in 2012 by playing the role of ‘Sonu’ in the TV serial, “Kairi-Rishta Khatta Meetha.”
- He, then, played a small role in the TV serial, “Do Dil Ek Chah.”
- Shubham became popular after playing the role of ‘Amol’ in the TV serial, “Balika-Vadhu.”
- He has also appeared in the TV serials, “Chinnari Pellikuthuru” and “Mann Vasanai.”
- Shubham has played episodic roles in TV shows like “Savdhan India” and “Crime Patrol.”
- He has also featured in the TV commercials of various brands, including “Tata Capital Home Loan,” “Flipkart,” “Tang,” and “Mortein Insta-5.”
- In 2020, he appeared in the film, “Pareeksha.”
- Shubham considers his father his inspiration.
- Shubham is very particular about his studies and pays equal attention to it. He says,
I want to be an actor, but that doesn’t mean I’ll compromise on my studies.”
- He is a die hard fan of Amitabh Bachchan. During an interview, he said,
I want to be like Amitabh Bachchan, I admire him as an actor and as a humble human being”