Mugdha Chaphekar (TV Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Biography & More
|Real Name||Mugdha Chaphekar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-28-30|
|Date of Birth||24 March 1987|
|Age (as of 2023)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors in English Literature, Masters Degree in History|
|Debut||Film (as a child artist): Aazmayish (1995)
TV: Not Known
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Shopping, Travelling, Watching Movies|
|Favourite Food||Indian homemade food, Chocolates|
|Favourite Actors||Riteish Deshmukh, Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actresses||Kajol, Bipasha Basu|
|Favourite Colours||Yellow, Pink|
|Favourite Destinations||Goa and Switzerland|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Ravish Desai (Actor, Model)|
|Marriage Date||16 December 2016|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mugdha Chaphekar
- Does Mugdha Chaphekar smoke?: No
- Does Mugdha Chaphekar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mugdha Chaphekar is a TV actress best known for her role of role of ‘Princess Sanyogita’ in the TV serial ‘Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan’.
- She started her acting career at the age of 5 as a child artist.
- She appeared in the popular TV daily serials like ‘Solah Singar’, ‘Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi’, ‘Kya Mujhse Dosti Karoge’, ‘Satrangi Sasural’, ‘Saheb Biwi Aur Boss’ etc.
- She also worked in several commercial ads like ‘Clinic Plus’, ‘Rexona’, ‘Coca-Cola’ etc.
- She got married to an actor Ravish Desai and they first met on the sets of their show ‘Satrangi Sasural’.
- She was the recipient of the ’53rd Maharashtra State Award’ for ‘The Best Actress Debut’ for her Hollywood film ‘The Silence’.
- She is crazy for bags and perfumes.