|Real Name||Mylène Jampanoï|
|Famous Role||As 'Lucie Jurin' in the French movie 'Martyrs'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-36|
|Eye Colour||Moss Green|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1980|
|Age (as in 2017)||37 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Debut||TV: Sous le soleil (2002)
Film: Crimson Rivers II: Angels of the Apocalypse (2004)
|Hobbies||Swimming, Travelling, Reading, Sleeping|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Milind Soman (Model, Actor)
François Vincentelli (Actor)
Dimitri Stephanides (Film Producer)
|Marriage Date||July 2006 in Goa|
|Husband/Spouse||Milind Soman (Model, Actor, m. 2006–div. 2009)|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Romain Duris, Gaspard Ulliel|
|Favourite TV Show||American: The L Word|
|Favourite Brand(s)||Gucci, Madame|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mylène Jampanoï
- Mylène Jampanoï is a French model and actress who prominently works in the French film industry.
- She is half Chinese and half French as her father is Chinese and her mother is a French Breton.
- She was born and raised in France but currently, she lives in Greece.
- She started her acting career in 2002 as a TV actress.
- She has appeared in many French movies like ‘The Chinese Botanist’s Daughters’, ‘Kung Fu Panda’, ‘ The Ball of the Actresses’, etc.
- After their marriage, they had a long distance relationship as Milind used to stay in Mumbai whereas Mylène in Paris, so the couple got divorced.
- She likes to wear different kinds of pendants.