|Real Name||Natalie Katherine Neidhart|
|Nickname||Nattie, Queen of 'Harts'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Billed Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5"
|Billed Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-27-38|
|WWE Debut||Smackdown (Main Roster): April 11, 2008|
|Titles Won/ Achievements||• 1-time WWE Divas Champion
• 1-time WWE SmackDown Women's Champion
• Ranked #4 among Pro Wrestling Illustrated's (PWI) top 50 female wrestlers in 2011
|Date of Birth||27 May 1982|
|Age (as in 2017)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||Vincent Massey Junior High School, Calgary
Bishop Carroll High School, Calgary
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Jim Neidhart (Former Wrestler)
Mother- Elizabeth Hart
Sisters- Jennifer (Chef), Kristen (Younger)
|Favorite Wrestlers/Mixed Martial Artists||Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Ronda Rousey|
|Favorite TV Show||House|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||T. J. Wilson alias Tyson Kidd|
|Husband/Spouse||T. J. Wilson alias Tyson Kidd (Wrestler)
|Marriage Date||June 26, 2013|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Natalya
- Does Natalya smoke?: Not Known
- Does Natalya drink alcohol?: Yes
- Although it is a common known fact that Natalya is related to Bret “The Hitman” Hart. The exact relationship, however, may still be unknown to many of the new generation WWE fans. Natalya is the daughter of Bret Hart’s sister, Elizabeth aka Ellie. In other words, Bret Hart is her maternal uncle.
- Natalya is a trained Jiu-Jitsu fighter and considers Ronda Rousey as one of her inspirations.
- In her younger days, she briefly worked as a saleswoman for a vacuum cleaners manufacturing company.
- She began her wrestling career at the Hart family’s promotion, Stampede Wrestling, at the age of 20. After having spent a few years there, Natalya moved to Japan to explore better opportunities. While in Japan, she wrestled under the ring name- Nadia Hart.
- Interestingly, Natalya is the first 3rd generation female superstar in the WWE. Both his grandfather and father were popular wrestling faces during their time with the wrestling promotion.
- Natalya is an avid cat lover. In fact, she even has an Instagram page named ‘Two Paws’, dedicated entirely to her cats – Louis and Makaveli.
- Her Husband Tyson Kidd has been on the shelf after suffering a life threatening spinal injury in April 2015. In his tweet, Kidd wrote that only 5% of people survive the kind of injury that he had received during that fateful dark match against Samoa Joe. Notably, he received 16 staples, 4 screws and a rod as part of the treatment.
- Natalya is the first and so far the only female in WWE to have competed in 300+ televised matches.
- She is very good friends with wrestlers Beth Phoenix, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle.