|Other Name||Nadeen Bondel Naveen Bondel’s Instagram account|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Hair Colour||Salt and Pepper|
|Debut||Kannada Film: Kantara (2022); as demigod interpreter
|Date of Birth||19 November|
|School||Canara High School|
|College/University||Shree Gokarnanatheshwara College Of Education|
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naveen Bondel
- Naveen Bondel is an Indian director and actor who has worked in the Kannada film industry. He made headlines after the release of his film Kantara in 2022.
- Naveen Bondel was seen in the 2016 Kannada song Buddhi Shali Tulu.
- Prior to acting in the 2022 Kannada film Kantara, Naveen Bondel worked as a bus conductor in Karnataka.
- Naveen Bondel appeared in the 2021 Kannada stage show titled Kopparige.
- Naveen Bondel is also a part of the Karnataka-based theatre group Tuluvere Tudar Kala Tanda.
- Naveen Bondel made a debut in the Kannada film industry with Kantara in which he played the role of a demigod interpreter. The film was released on 30 September 2022. During an interview, after the release of his film, Naveen said that after he was selected by the producers of the film, he did not have any idea regarding the role that he would be playing in the film, and later, he was taken to a forest, where the film was being shot and was asked to get ready and perform in front of the camera; however, the director of the film, Rishab Shetty, did not like his acting initially. According to Naveen, Rishab personally helped him in improving his acting skills by acting as his mentor. Talking about it, during an interview, he said,
I was first asked to remove my mustache, for which I agreed. And then I was asked to come to Pilikula, and then I was taken to a Kundapura forest for a shoot. I never knew what was my character. After my makeover, I was asked to perform in front of the camera. Rishab Sir was not impressed with my acting at first, but then he taught me like a teacher teaches its student. The way he directs the film is brilliant, it’s just like how one teaches small kids, he used to explain things to us.”
- According to Naveen Bondel, his eyes are a god’s gift, which helped him in securing a role in Kantara. During an interview, he said,
My eyes are my greatest gift. Of god. They have helped me a lot in bagging this role. I hope they will aid me in the future roles as well. It was because them that I could do justice to the character in the film.”