Neena Bundhel (Yograj Singh’s Wife) Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Other Names||Neena Sidhu, Satveer Kaur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||1 December 1967|
|Age (as in 2018)||52 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Listening To Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Yograj Singh (Actor, Former Indian Cricketer and Coach)|
• Victor Yograj Singh (Actor)
• Yuvraj Singh (Step, Cricketer)
• Zoravar Singh (Step)
• Amarjeet Kaur (Tennis Player)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Actors||Yograj Singh, Guggu Gill|
|Favourite Singer||Surinder Kaur|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neena Bundhel
- Neena Bundhel is one of the top Punjabi actresses of 90s.
- Her ancestral roots are in Haryana.
- Neena is a wife of former Indian cricketer and coach Yograj Singh.
- She started her career as an actress.
- Neena has worked in numerous Punjabi movies like ‘Insaaf Punjab Da’, ‘Jagga Daku’, ‘Jatt Jeyona Morh’, etc.
- In 1990, she made her first major role in the film ‘Jatt Punjab Da’.
- Neena has also acted in a few Punjabi TV serials including ‘Gungi Tarik’ and ‘Bhagat Singh’.
- Apart from acting, she has been also featured in Punjabi video songs of the popular Punjabi singers like Harbhajan Mann, Sardool Sikander, Muhammad Sadiq, and many more.
- Neena has worked in many short films and TVC ads.
- According to her, she purposed Yograj Singh for the marriage.
- For the sake of her children, she moved permanently to America with them and took a break of 27 years from the film industry.
- In 2011, Neena’s stepson Yuvraj Singh was diagnosed with cancer but later on, he recovered from it.
- In 2019, she re-entered in the Punjabi Film Industry with the movie ‘Saadi Marzi’.
- According to the sources, she is going to launch her son Victor Yograj Singh in the film industry very soon.