Nikhil Arya Height, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Divorced
Age: 36 Years
|Real name||Nikhil Sakhrani The Indian Express|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Valentine Days (2003)
TV: Kesar (2004) as Rudra Maliya on Star Plus
|Date of Birth||17 December 1986|
|Age (as of 2022)||36 Years|
|School||Loyola High School & Junior College, Pune|
|Educational Qualification||He is a post graduate.|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||5 December 2007|
|Wife/Spouse||Neha Chhabria (fashion designer)
|Parents||Father- Shriprakash Sakhrani (businessman)
Mother- Rekha Sakhrani
|Siblings||He has an elder sister, who works as a Dentist. She is married in the US.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikhil Arya
- Nikhil Arya is an Indian television actor who is known for appearing in the Hindi TV shows Kasturi (2007), Tere Liye (2010), Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai (2014), and Kumkum Bhagya (2015).
- In 2001, he gained recognition when he was featured in the music video of Haire Mere Hui Gulabi by Falguni Pathak. alongside Gurdeep Kohli.
- In 2003, he starred in the romantic comedy Hindi film Valentine Days in which he shared the screen with Sameer Kochar and Manoj Bidwai.
- He played the role of Rudra Maliya in the TV show Kesar that aired on Star Plus. In the show, Rudra Maliya is the heir of the wealthy Maliya family who marries a traditional Punjabi girl named Kesar for the sake of some valuable inheritance.
- He came into the limelight with the TV show Rabba Ishq Na Hove (2005-2006) in which he played the role of Vivan, a playboy who flirts with Veera and then breaks her heart. The show aired on Zee TV.
- Thereafter, he appeared in various TV shows like Ssshhhh… Phir Koi Hai (2006), Kasturi (2007), C.I.D. (2008-2009), Tere Liye (2010), and Savdhaan India (2012).
- In 2011, he won the Star Parivaar Award in the category of Favourite Dushman for his negative role in the TV show Tere Liye (2010).
- In 2014, he starred in the TV show Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai as Dr Watan Bachcha Singh. The show aired on Sony Pal.
- From 2015 to 2017, he gained immense popularity for playing the antagonist Nikhil Sood in the TV show Kumkum Bhagya on Zee TV.
- In 2019, he starred as Govind Garewal in Haiwaan: The Monster.
- In 2020, he appeared in the TV show Brahmarakshas 2 – Phir Jaag Utha Shaitaan in which he played the role of Prithvi.
- Apart from acting, he also looks after his family business in Pune.
- Nikhil Arya and Neha Chhabria were longtime family friends before their marriage. While talking about how the two started dating, in an interview, he said,
We are both from Pune, but we hardly ever came across each other in our social circle. We happened to meet at a family dinner five months back, when I went for a brief visit to Pune. We exchanged numbers and met up a couple of times and that’s how it all began.”
- Once, when Nikhil Arya was walking out of a theatre after watching the film Vicky Donor (2012), a female fan approached him and asked if Nikhil would donate his sperm to the fan’s friend. She said,
It’s for my best friend who is looking for a sperm donor. She is very choosy and wants the best and I think you are the best.”
- To which Nikhil replied,
Thanks for the compliment ma’am. This is something I’ve never thought about. But yes in life if I ever do it, it would be purely to help somebody, who’s in absolute need. Not for any other reason.”
- Nikhil Arya judged the auditions at Clean & Clear Pune Times Fresh Face 2012.
- He has appeared in commercial advertisements for various brands like Raymonds, Ford, Ponds, Vivaldi, McDowell No. 1, and Lawman Jeans.
- He is fond of watching football, and Lionel Messi is his favourite footballer.
- In 2023, he was cast in the TV show Tere Ishq Mein Ghayal on Colors TV.
- His name is also spelt as Nikkhil Arya The Times of India
- While he was shooting for Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai in 2014, he was hospitalised after a blood clot was detected behind his knee joint for which he underwent surgery later.
|↑1||The Indian Express|
|↑2||The Times of India|