Hometown: Islamabad, Pakistan
Age: 26 Years
Husband: Hamza Ali Abbasi
|Other Name||Naimal Khawar Khan (Prior to Marriage)|
|Full Name||Naimal Khawar Abbasi (Post Marriage)|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Visual Artist, Painter, Social Activist|
|Famous For||Being the wife of 'Hamza Ali Abbasi'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Hair Colour||Golden Blonde|
|Debut||Film: Verna (2017) as 'Mahgul'
TV: Anaa (2019) as 'Izza Khan'
|Date of Birth||17 November 1993 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||26 Years|
|College/University||National College of Arts, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Visual Arts|
|Caste/Ethinicity||• Pashtun from father's side
• Persian from mother's side The Express Tribune
|Hobbies||Travelling, Doing Poetry, Painting|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Hamza Ali Abbasi (Former Pakistani Actor)
|Marriage Date||25 August 2019
|Husband/Spouse||Hamza Ali Abbasi|
Sister- Fiza Khawar
|Actor(s)||Henry Cavill, Al Pacino|
|Make-up Product(s)||Bobby Brown Lip and Cheek Tint, The Body Shop’s Lip Balm|
|Perfume||Elie Saab Rose Couture|
|Film||Scent of a Woman (1992)|
|TV Series||Game of Thrones|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naimal Khawar
- Naimal Khawar was born to a Pakhtun father and a Persian mother in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- She desired to become a painting artist since childhood.
- Naimal was a very studious child and graduated with a distinction in her art thesis about the transgender community.
- While she was in college, she took part in the theatre for some time.
- When Naimal was in the final year of college, the Pakistani film director, Shoaib Mansoor, approached her and asked her to give auditions for his film. It so happened that Shoaib came across her pictures on the social media and instantly wanted to cast her in his film.
- Although Naimal never wanted to become an actress, she agreed to work in the film “Verna;” as the film was about women empowerment. Naimal has often raised her voice against several taboos through her artwork.
- She started her acting career in 2017 with the Pakistani film “Verna.”
- Subsequently, she played the role of ‘Izza Khan’ in the Pakistani romantic drama television series “Anaa.”
- Apart from acting, she is also a professional painter and often holds exhibitions to showcase her work.
- Naimal is fond of cats and owns a cat named Queen Poshay.
- Her source of inspiration is her mama.
- Naimal said during an interview that she would never do any item song in her career.
- According to Nailmal, her dream role was to portray a female version of James Bond in a film or a TV show.
- In 2019, Naimal topped Google’s list of most searched people in Pakistan. Jagran
References/Sources: [ + ]