Husband: Ajay Nandal (died In August 2022)
Marital Status: Married
Age: 25 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|International Debut||2014: Won a bronze medal in Junior Asian Championship held in Mongolia|
|Medals||2014: Bronze Medal, Junior Asian Championship, Mongolia
2015: Bronze Medal, Junior Asian Championship, Myanmar
2016: Silver Medal, Junior Asian Championship, Philippines
2017: Bronze Medal, Junior Asian Championship, Chinese Taipei
2018: Silver Medal, Senior Commonwealth Championship, South Africa
|Date of Birth||7 July 1997 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|College/University||LM Hindu University in Rothak|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (BA) from the LM Hindu University in Rothak.|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||27th November 2021|
|Husband/Spouse||Ajay Nandal (wrestler and army officer)
Note: He died under mysterious circumstances on 27 August 2022. The Tribune
|Parents||Father- Subhash Sihag (farmer)
Mother- Name Not Known (housewife)
A picture of Pooja Sihag's in-laws.
|Siblings||Brother- Ravi Sihag
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pooja Sihag
- Pooja Sinag is an Indian freestyle wrestler. In 2021, she came into the limelight after she won a bronze medal in the Women’s 76kg category at the Asian Wrestling Championships held at Almaty after defeating her South Korean opponent Seoyeon Jeong.
- In 2011, Pooja Sihag began practising wrestling when she was eleven years old at the Alkesh Sports Academy. She won the bronze medal at the 2014 Junior Asian Championship organised in Mongolia.
- According to Pooja Sihag, her favourite wrestler is Mausam Khatri.
- In 2015, Pooja Sihag won the bronze medal at the Junior Asian Championship organised in Myanmar. In 2016, she clinched a bronze medal at the Junior Asian Championship in Chinese Taipei.
- In 2017, she had an operation on her left knee. In the same year, at the senior-level wrestling competitions, Pooja Sihag won a silver medal at the Commonwealth Games in South Africa.
- In 2018, Pooja Sihag won the silver medal at the Senior Commonwealth Championship held in South Africa.
- In 2022, she clinched a bronze medal in the Ranking Series Bolat Turlykhanov CUP Almaty in Kazakisthan.