Some Lesser Known Facts About Edge
- Does Edge smoke: Not Known
- Does Edge drink alcohol: Yes
- To date, Edge hasn’t seen his father. He has been raised entirely by his mother Judy Copeland, who worked two jobs to support the family.
- In the 90s, Edge wrestled on the independent circuit under the ring name Sexton Hardcastle in Canada.
- Initially, while working at WWF without a contract, he was making $210 per week. WWF even settled his outstanding $40,000 college debt.
- Edge was the winner of the first ever Money in the Bank ladder match contested in 2005.
- Edge has bagged a combined total of 31 Championships in his stint at the WWE.
- He was diagnosed with cervical spinal stenosis in 2011, which forced him to retire. Cervical spinal stenosis is the thinning of the spinal canal along the neck. It causes pain and numbness in the neck, arms, and legs and can sometimes affect control of your bowels and bladder.
- Unlike other WWE superstars, Edge wrote his autobiography himself (without a ghostwriter). The book is titled- Adam Copeland on Edge.
- Edge has made appearances in many films like Beyond the Mat (1999), Highlander: Endgame (2000), Bending the Rules (2012), etc. Additionally, he has appeared in many TV shows viz. The Weakest Link (US Version), TV Total, Mind of Mencia, Deal or No Deal, MADtv, Sanctuary, and Haven.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)