|Real Name||Poonam Chauhan|
|Profession||Indian International Footballer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1987|
|Age (as in 2016)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Shivpur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Shivpur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|International Debut||SAFF Championship (2007)|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Poonam Chauhan
- Does Poonam Chauhan smoke?: No
- Does Poonam Chauhan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Poonam was Uttar Pradesh’s first International footballer.
- She was India’s rising football star, but unfortunately she died on the eve of 18 October 2016, due to Dengue.
- She died after a week of struggle with high fever, in a private hospital in Varanasi.
- She was the former Uttar Pradesh football captain , but was unemployed from a long time.
- Though, she urged every minister from Varanasi to Lucknow for a job, none of them helped her.
- She was the part of the Indian team which won the gold medal in 2010 South Asian games.
- She was the best striker during her International football days.
- She also worked as football trainer at the Sigra stadium in Varanasi. In addition to that, she was assisting his father at his shop in Shivpur, Varanasi.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡