|Real Name||Prateik Jain|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||14 June 1989|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|School||Jain International Residential School, Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|College/ University||Christ University, Bengaluru, India|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Food(s)||Chicken Breast, Egg Shake|
|Favourite Actor||John Abraham|
|Favourite Actress(s)||Bipasha Basu, VJ Bani|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Red, Black, Blue|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sony Kaur (Fitness Mentor)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prateik Jain
- Does Prateik Jain smoke?: Not Known
- Does Prateik Jain drink alcohol?: Yes
- Prateik Jain is a model who won the title of ‘Provogue MensXP Mister India World 2014’ which was held in Torbay, Britain.
- Before doing modeling, he was an investment banker in ‘Northern Trust Corporation’ in Bengaluru but later he left his job and started doing martial arts.
- But, due to injuries, a doctor advised him to quit fights, so he finally opted modeling as his career.
- In 2014, he won the title of Mr India 2014.
- In 2015, he is the winner of ‘Asian Supermodel Contest’ held in China and became the first Indian man to win the Asian Supermodel Contest.
- He also won many sub-awards like ‘shot put throw’, ‘1st runner-up up in multimedia’, ‘The Tug-O-War team winner’ and was placed in top 24 in extreme sports in different modeling contests.
- The Times of India newspaper gave him 18th rank in ‘Times Most Desirable Men 2014’ polls.
- Apart from modeling, he has also done several ad campaigns of leading brands such as Sisi, Philippe Matignon, Golden Lady, Enrico Coveri and Cavagan.
- He is a fitness freak and trains people about fitness & lifestyle and in future he wants to establish signature sports and a gym in Bengaluru.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)