|Real Name||Priya Bharadwaj Anand|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||17 September 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|College||University in Albany, New York|
|Educational Qualifications||Major in Communications (minor in business, journalism and African studies)|
|Debut||Film Debut: Vaamanan (2009, Tamil film)
English Vinglish (2012, Bollywood film)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Film||Telugu: Kshankshanam
Tamil: Agni Nakshatram
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priya Anand
- Does Priya Anand smoke?: No
- Does Priya Anand drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Priya was born to a Tamilian father and a half Telugu & half Marathi mother.
- She was initially brought up in Chennai and Hyderabad, but later she moved to USA for around 10 years.
- She is proficient in various languages like English, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Hindi, Marathi and Spanish.
- When she came back to India, she stayed with her grandparents in Chennai.
- She initially wanted to get into technical line of filmmaking, but she joined modelling and did few ad commercials in Chennai.
- South Indian assistant director, Sekhar Kammula saw her on Facebook and invited her for an audition, after which he got selected for Telugu film Leader.
- In 2011, she became the ambassador for the ‘Save the Children’ campaign in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)