|Famous Role||Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari in the television show Swaragini (2016) on Colors TV
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-25-32|
|Debut||Short film: Happy Birthday (2020) as Saba
TV: Zindagi Ka Har Rang...Gulaal (2010-2011) as Talli on StarPlus
Special appearance: Comedy Nights with Kapil (2015) on Colors TV
Web series: Ishq Mein Marjawan 2: Naya Safar (2021) on the OTT app Voot Select
Music video: Halo Re Halo (2021)
|Awards, Achievements||• 2016: Best Actress Award for the show Swaragini: Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (2015) at Colors Golden Petal Award
• 2016: Favorite Jodi for the show Swaragini: Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (2015) at Colors Golden Petal Award (shared with Varun Kapoor)
• 2017: Best Actress for the show Devanshi (2016) at Indian Television Academy Award
• 2019: Best Performance by an Actress in a Negative Role for the show Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (2019) at Zee Gold Award
• 2019: Best Actress in a Negative Role for the show Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (2019) at Indian Television Academy Award
• 2020: Stylish Actor TV Award at Gold Awards
• 2020: Best Actress Award Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 (2020) at the Perfect Achievers Awards
• 2020: Iconic Best khalnayika Award at the International Iconic Awards
• 2020: Ranked 47th in Eastern Eye's Top 50 Asian celebrities
• 2021: Ranked in Eastern Eye's Top 30 under 30 Global Asian Stars list
|Date of Birth||7 January 1996 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||26 Years|
|School||The H.B. Kapadia New High School, Memnagar, Ahmedabad|
|Educational Qualification||She pursued her graduation from correspondence. The Free Press Journal|
|Ethnicity||Gujarati The Indian Express|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian The Indian Express|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (advocate)
Mother- Name Not known
|Siblings||Brother- Priyam Shah|
|Food||Chinese cuisines, Pani-Puri|
|Actor(s)||Ranveer Singh, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Actress(s)||Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut|
|Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Helly Shah
- Helly Shah is an Indian actress who is known for playing the role of Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari in the television show Swaragini (2016) on Colors TV.
- She got her first role with the help of her father’s friend who introduced Helly to a casting director. After giving the audition for the show, she did not get selected, but after some time, the same director called her and offered her a show.
- She started her career with the television show Gulaal when she was in class eight. In an interview, she said that her first earning was Rs. 900.
- On 21 May 2022, she announced the release of her film Kaya Palat at the Cannes Film Festival.
- She featured on television shows including Diya Aur Baati Hum (2011), Alaxmi – Humari Super Bahu (2012-2013), Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (2015-2016), Devanshi (2016-2017), and Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (2019).
- She made special appearances on the shows Udaan (2015), Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki (2016), Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki (2017), Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke (2019), and Choti Sarrdaarni (2020).
- In 2022, she appeared in the music video Ik Kahani by Kaka.
- In an interview, Helly said that in the show Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur, she played the role of a Bengali who eats non-vegetarian, but in real life, she follows a vegetarian diet. She further said that it was very difficult for her to hold a fish in the initial episodes of the show. In the interview, she added,
I never thought I will hold fish in my hand, but I did. It was very scary and was like a nightmare, but I did it for one of the opening sequences.”
- In 2020, Helly was featured in the show Ishq Mein Marjawan 2. She shot the promo of the show wearing a 10 kg lehenga. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
My outfit made this thing more difficult for me. The sea water was very cold and I had to stay in that water for a long time wearing such a heavy lehenga. After some time that lehenga had absorbed a lot of water and it became 10 times its weight. But my work was very important to me. I took some time to settle my mind, and conquered my fears.”
- In August 2022, she announced that her film Zibah got qualified for Oscar. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
This one is a benchmark in itself. To be screened in LA, and get the Oscar qualification, feels great. No one of us imagined that we were going to reach till here. It’s a big deal for the entire film. I’m super proud to be a part of it.”
- On 18 May 2022, she made her debut on Cannes red carpet and became the first actress to walk the red carpet for L’Oréal Paris at the Cannes film festival. After she walked at Cannes 2022 event, she said that many Indian designers ditched her at the last moment. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
We reached out to all Indian designers almost a month before the scheduled Cannes red carpet walk. Earlier, they said that they would share but when my manager tried reaching out to the designers closer to the date, everyone started saying ‘Oh, we can’t do it’ or were unresponsive.”