Age: 30 Years
Husband: Prajwal Devaraj
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ragini Chandran
- Ragini Chandran is a Kannada actress, dancer, and model.
- She was born in a middle-class family in Bengaluru.
- Ragini started learning dance since she was 4 years old.
- She never thought of becoming an actress, instead she desired to become a choreographer.
- Chandran started receiving modelling offers in her college days.
- Ragini started her career as a model by doing several print shoots for brands like Kuberan Silks and Sundari Silks.
- Subsequently, she appeared in many TV advertisements including “Krishna Tulasi Soap,” “Bru Instant Coffee,” “Thangam Jewellery,” and “Abiraame Jewellers.”
- She played a guest role in the film, “Inspector Vikram.”
- In 2020, Ragini bagged a film, “Vijayadashami” opposite her husband, Prajwal Devaraj.
- Chandran has also founded a dance studio in Bangalore, Urhythmix Dance Studio.
- Ragini is trained in various dance forms including Kathak and Zumba.
- She has featured on the cover of the “Plan your Wedding” magazine.
- Chandran is very passionate about dogs and owns a pet dog, Max.