Raheem Shah Age, Wife, Biography, Facts & More
|Real Name||Muhammad Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||12 December 1975|
|Age (as in 2016)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Debut||Album: Ghum (1999)
Film: Playback singing for the film 'Yeh Dil Aap Ka Huwa' (2002)
|Favourite Singers||Salman Alvi, Nayyara Noor, Sonu Nigam, Asha Bhosle|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raheem Shah
- Does Raheem Shah smoke?: Not Known
- Does Raheem Shah drink alcohol?: Not Known
- His father is from Swat, which is also known as Switzerland of the East. It is a river valley and an administrative district in Khyber Pakhtunwa.
- Raheem is an ethnic Pukhtun, people who speak Pashto language and adhere to Pashtunwali, a traditional set of ethics guiding individual and communal conduct.
- With fluency in languages like Pashto, Urdu, and Punjabi, Raheem has a tag of being multilingual.
- Raheem primarily plays two instruments, namely Agogo, and Tambourine.
- When asked about his short hair in an interview, he said: “It’s better a singer is remembered for his cheerful sounding vocals than his long hair.”