|Real Name||Sussanne Khan|
|Other Names||Suzain, Suzanne Khan, Suzanne Roshan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 45 kg
in pounds- 99 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-26-28|
|Date of Birth||26 October 1975|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|College||Brooks College, California|
|Educational Qualification||Associates of Arts degree in Interior Design|
|Family||Father- Sanjay Khan (Actor, Filmmaker)
Mother- Zarine Katrak Khan (Interior Designer, Model)
Brother- Zayed Khan (Actor)
Sisters- Simone Arora (Elder- Designer), Farah Khan Ali (Elder- Jewellery Designer)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Exercising, Listening to music|
|Controversies||• In 2014, after Sussanne and Hrithik Roshan's divorce, gossips started making the rounds that Arjun Rampal was the reason behind their separation and it has also been heard that Sussanne was a cocaine-addict, which was another reason behind their divorce.
• On June 2016 a case was registered against her under Section 420 of the IPC for falsely representing herself as an architect to a Goa-based developer.
|Favourite Food(s)||Bhindi-Roti, Rajma-Chawal, Burger, Raspberry delice, Panipuri|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress(s)||Anushka Sharma, Kajol|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood- Dangal
Tollywood- Baahubali: The Beginning
|Favourite Colour(s)||White, Black, Yellow|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Arjun Rampal (Actor- Rumoured)
|Husband/Spouse||Hrithik Roshan (Actor, Separated)|
|Marriage Date||20 December 2000|
|Children||Sons- Hrehaan Roshan, Hriddhan Roshan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sussanne Khan
- Sussanne Khan is an Indian interior designer and the ex-wife of Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan.
- Her father was a renowned Bollywood actor and best known for his role of ‘Tipu Sultan’ in Doordarshan TV’s show, ‘The Sword of Tipu Sultan’ (1990-91) while her mother was a famous model of the 1960s.
- She got divorced in November 2014 which was finalized by Bandra family court, but she is still a good friend of him and they used to meet each other for the sake of their sons.
- She has appeared on the cover pages of magazines like ‘Better Homes’, ‘India Forbes’, ‘Hello’, ‘Good Housekeeping’, ‘Vogue’, etc.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)