Wife: Gautami Kapoor
Marriage Date: 14 February 2003
Age: 47 Years
- Does Ram Kapoor smoke?: No (Earlier, he used to smoke but now he doesn’t smoke)
- Does Ram Kapoor drink alcohol?: Yes
- Ram joined the Method School to learn acting and after completion of his 2 years course, he got numerous roles but he rejected all because there was not even a single role that was inspiring enough.
- Initially, he got a call from director Sudhir Mishra for a film, but the film was later called off.
- After some time, Sudhir Mishra again offered him a role, this time a TV show, Nyay (1997).
- ‘Young’ Ram Kapoor also featured in a song, in the movie Monsoon Wedding (2001).
- He and his wife Gautami met on the set of Sony TV’s show Ghar Ek Mandir, where they fell in love.
- He quit smoking only because of his daughter Sia.
- He participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 3, and in Rakhi Ka Swayamwar as a host.
- He is the first Indian actor to be a part of a kissing scene on TV, in the popular show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain.
- He won the Indian Telly Awards for best actor in 2006, 2007, and 2008 consecutively.