Age: 25 Years
Height: 5' 7"
|Physical Stats & More|
|Roberto Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-28-34|
|Debut||TV Series: Big Head (2017) as Moriah Muscat|
|Date of Birth||26 December 1997 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|School||Kadouri Agricultural School|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Practicing Yoga|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Her mother, a Sabra (Israeli-born Jew), has Moroccan ancestry, while her father is an immigrant from Uruguay.
|Siblings||She has an elder sister and a younger brother.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Reef Neeman
- Reef Neeman is an Israeli actress and model. She is recognised for playing the role of Shira Levi in the TV series ‘Shtisel’ which premiered on Netflix and Yes Oh.
- Since childhood, she dreamt of being a part of the showbiz industry. She started working as a model at the age of 13.
- In 2014, Roberto Ben-Shoshan, the founder of Roberto Modeling Agency, noticed her and selected her to be a part of his modelling agency.
- She has been a part of advertising campaigns for different Israeli clothing brands like Blue Bird, Fox Kids, and Octopus.
- Neeman had to stop her modelling career temporarily to fulfil her mandatory military training with the Israeli Defence Forces. She served there as a lieutenant colonel in the Kirya, a central area in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- After finishing her mandatory military training, she resumed her career in the showbiz industry and made her acting debut in 2017 with the TV series ‘Big Head.’
- In 2018, she played the role of Lior in the award-winning TV series ‘On the Spectrum,’ which was later adapted into an English version with the title ‘As We See It.’
- She got the chance to be a part of Adidas’ worldwide campaign in 2019 in which she represented the brand at a global level.
- In 2020, the Menta magazine featured Reef Neeman on its cover.
- She played the role of Yaara Zahri in the TV series ‘Fauda’ (2020), which was aired in Isreal on the Yes Oh channel. The series was also streamed internationally on Netflix.
- She has acted in many more TV shows some of which include ‘The Conductor’ (2018), ‘Shnot HaShmonim’ (2019), ‘Kafula’ (2018-2020), and ‘Shtisel’ (2021).
- In 2021, she got the opportunity to host the ‘Miss Israel’ beauty pageant show.
- In 2022, she was featured on the cover of Yedioth newspaper.
- She actively takes part in numerous awareness campaigns organized by the Israel Cancer Association, a non-profit organization. In June 2022, she was prominently featured in a promotional video created by the Israel Cancer Association to raise awareness about the cause.
- She frequently promotes and endorses the activewear brand ‘Anda’ on Instagram.