|Full Name||Divya Seth Shah|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-32-36|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Jab We Met (2007)
TV: Hum Log (1984)
|Date of Birth||2 April|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Convent of Jesus and Mary, New Delhi|
|College/University||St. Stephen's College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (B. A.) in English Literature|
|Hobbies||Cycling, Reading, Cooking, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 1999|
Daughter- Mihika Seth
|Parents||Father- Dhruv Seth (Businessman)
Mother- Sushma Seth (Actress)
|Siblings||Brother- Kavi Seth
Sister- Priya Seth
|Favourite Food||Chinese Noodles|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Rohit Roy, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Writer(s)||Gabriel Garcia Marquez, John Irving|
|Favourite Boxer||Mary Kom|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹6 Crore|
- Does Divya Seth smoke?: Not Known
- Does Divya Seth drink alcohol?: Yes
- Divya Seth took her training in acting at Barry John’s theatre in Delhi, along with Shah Rukh Khan.
- She is one of the best friends of Shah Rukh Khan from his theatre days. They even worked together in Lekh Tandon’s TV serial named, Dil Darya in 1988.
- She has also done theatre and has featured in many plays.
- Divya Seth received huge fame in 1984 when she played the role of Majhli in her debut TV serial ‘Hum Log.’ Her mother, Sushma Seth was also acted in that serial.
- Her other notable daily soaps are Abhimaan, Adhikaar, Sparsh, and Daraar.
- After her TV serial, Sparsh (1999), she took a break for almost five years, following her marriage.
- Divya made her comeback in 2005 by playing the lead role of Priyamvada Vir Pratap Singh in the TV serial ‘Sarkarr: Rishton Ki Ankahi Kahani’ that was aired on Zee TV.
- Not only on Television, she is a well-recognized artist in Bollywood films also. In her debut film “Jab We Met,” she was seen playing the role of Aditya’s (Shahid Kapoor) mother. The film was released overseas also and was a worldwide hit.
- In 2019, she essayed the role of the wife (Gursharan Kaur) of former Prime Minister of India “Manmohan Singh” in the film ‘The Accidental Prime Minister.’ The film is based on the controversial book ‘The Accidental Prime Minister: The Making and Unmaking of Manmohan Singh‘ by Sanjaya Baru.
- Divya Seth is an avid animal lover.
- She is also a hookah lover.