Some Lesser Known Facts About Roshni Kapoor
- Roshni Kapoor is an Indian model, actor, producer, and brand endorser.
- She was born in a well-to-do family in Srinagar and raised in Amritsar.
- Her parents died when Roshni was too young.
- She is fond of travelling and doing adventure sports since childhood. Her love for travel exposed her to different fashion cultures and trends.
- After completing her graduation, Roshni joined the Youth Eye (magazine) as its National Corporate Head in 2011.
- In 2015, she worked as a Marketing and Sales Head at My Dreams Honda (Honda Workshop).
- While she was still working as a Marketing and Sales Head, Roshni started uploading her fashion photographs on social media. On receiving a great response from the public, Roshni decided to start a fashion blog.
- She founded Haute Manmzel, a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blog, in 2016.
- Roshni was appointed as the brand ambassador of Dermatouch Skincare Inc. (one of the largest laser centers in Pune) in 2020.
- Kapoor is also the brand ambassador of Jehangir OraCare Dental Centre in Pune.
- Some of the popular brands that Roshni has endorsed are Inox, Pantaloons, Asus, Urban Clap, Michael Kors, Ariel, and VLCC.
- Kapoor also appeared as a jury member at a few beauty pageants like Smitten, Mr. & Miss Pune 2013, and Pune Winter Carnival.
- She has also been featured in a few TV commercials.
- She is a big foodie and enjoys eating new dishes.
- Roshni has a good command over three languages- Hindi, English, and Punjabi.
- She resides in Pune, Maharashtra (as of 2021).
- In 2021, she acted in the film ‘The Rage-Over Injustice’ which was based on the LGBTQ community.
- When asked about the satisfaction she received being a fashion-Insta, Roshni says,
The greatest satisfaction is that it gives you an identity of your own in the domain you are. People know you, your fashion sense and appreciate it. Appreciation and love of your followers are all you need!”
- Her favourite personal quotes are,
Never Announce Your Moves Before You Make Them” and “Don’t be afraid of doing what you really want to do cause you have the power beyond realization.”
- Roshni is fond of dogs and owns a pet dog named Selfie.
- She has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.