Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Amritsar, Punjab
Age: 32 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Roshni Kapoor
- Roshni Kapoor is an Indian actor, producer, and brand endorser.
- She was born in a well-to-do family in Srinagar and raised in Amritsar.
- Her parents died when Roshni was too young.
- She is fond of travelling and doing adventure sports since childhood. Her love for travel exposed her to different fashion cultures and trends.
- After completing her graduation, Roshni joined the Youth Eye (magazine) as its National Corporate Head in 2011.
- She founded Haute Manmzel, a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle website, in 2016.
- Roshni was appointed as the brand ambassador of Dermatouch Skincare Inc. (one of the largest laser centers in Pune) in 2020.
- Kapoor is also the brand ambassador of Jehangir OraCare Dental Centre in Pune.
- Some of the popular brands that Roshni has endorsed are Inox, Pantaloons, Asus, Urban Clap, Michael Kors, Ariel, and VLCC.
- Kapoor also appeared as a jury member and celebrity guest in many beauty pageants.
- She has also been featured in a few TV commercials.
- She is a big foodie and enjoys eating new dishes.
- Roshni has a good command over three languages- Hindi, English, and Punjabi.
- She resides in Pune, Maharashtra (as of 2021).
- In 2021, she acted in the film ‘The Rage-Over Injustice’ which was based on the LGBTQ community.
- When asked about the satisfaction she received being a fashion-Insta, Roshni says,
- Her favourite personal quotes are,
- Roshni is fond of dogs and owns a pet dog named Selfie.
- She has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.