|Real Name||Sana Dua|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Assam, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|School||Army Public School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/ University||Department of Law, Punjab University, Chandigarh|
|Family||Father- Amrik Dua (Indian Army Personnel)
Mother- Neenu Dua
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Travelling, teaching, cycling|
|Favourite Quote||You may not know where you are going, but so long as you give yourself wings, the wind will carry you. Miracle lies in the unfolding of these wings.|
|Favourite Palace||Hari Niwas Palace, Jammu|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sana Dua
- Does Sana Dua smoke: Not Known
- Does Sana Dua drink alcohol: Not Known
- Sana was born in Assam to a family which hails from the state of Jammu. Her father is an Indian Army personnel.
- She appeared for the audition of Miss Diva contest in 2015 for the first time and was apparently one of the finalists from Chandigarh.
- She took a big leap by not continuing in her profession of law and venturing herself into modeling.
- In 2016, she was bestowed with Femina Style Diva title. She even got her picture printed on the cover of Femina Magazine.
- Sana was among the finalists of the season 1 of Campus Princess, a Times Group initiative that scouts potential beauty queens by engaging with the student community.
- In June 2017, she was titled as the first runner-up of the Femina Miss India beauty pageant. The title was won by Manushi Chhillar. Notably, Sana represented “Jammu and Kashmir” in the contest.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)