|Real name||Sai Priyanka Asianet|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-30|
|Debut||Film (Tamil): Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara (2012) as Renu's friend
TV: Keladi Kanmani (2015) on Sun TV as Priyanka
|Date of Birth||20 July 1991 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Hometown||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|School||Stanes School, Coimbatore|
|College/University||Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Religion||Hinduism Sai Priyanka Ruth - Facebook|
|Tattoo(s)||• Disney character named Nemo from Finding Nemo on her right collarbone
• A butterfly tattoo on her left hand
• Connected stars tattoo on the back of her neck
• A heart tattoo on her ring finger
• A tattoo on her little finger
|Relationships & More|
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Sai Priyanka Ruth has a sister.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sai Priyanka Ruth
- Sai Priyanka Ruth is an Indian actress and model who predominantly works in the Tamil entertainment industry. In 2019, she came into the limelight after she played the role of Rasiya in the Tamil film Gangs of Madras.
- Fond of dance since childhood, Sai used to participate in various cultural functions at her school.
- Soon after completing her higher secondary education, she ventured into the modelling industry.
- In an interview, Sai Priyanka Ruth discussed why she adopted the surname ‘Ruth.’ She said that decided to add the last name “Ruth” as there were many Priyanka in the entertainment industry. Sai said,
I am the original Tamil girl. Coimbatore. There are many Priyankas in Tamil cinema, so I also included Ruth, who calls me by her nickname at home. The ‘Gangs of Madras’ film opportunity did not come easily to me. A lot of girls came to the audition for that film. I was one of the selected girls. Then I was selected because I managed to escape every level in the fighting training given by Kharchiya.”
- At the age of twenty-two, Sai Priyanka made her acting debut with the Tamil film Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara in which she played the supporting role of Renu’s friend.
- In 2016, she appeared in the Tamil film Metro in which she played the role of Mathi’s girlfriend.
- In 2017, Ruth appeared in the Tamil film Enakku Vaaitha Adimaigal in which she played the role of Vanathi.
- In 2018, she won the Rising Star Award at the Rotary International Awards.
- In 2019, she worked in the film Gang of Madras in which she played the lead role of Rasiya and Jaya. In an interview, Ruth talked about the auditions for the film Gangs of Madras and revealed that she was selected among 120 people who auditioned alongside her for the role of Rasiya. Priyanka Ruth said,
Everyone’s appreciating my performance in the film. Some said they were under the impression that such a film can only be done by A-list actors, and were surprised I could pull it off.” Priyanka, who has previously done smaller roles in several films, adds, “I’ve auditioned for many films and that’s how Gangs of Madras happened too. There were about 120 people who auditioned alongside me and I wasn’t selected instantly. I got the call for a screen test after a month.” The New Indian Express
- Subsequently, she worked in many Tamil films like Enakku Vaaitha Adimaigal (2017), Gangs of Madras (2019), In the Name of God (2021), and Iravin Nizhal (2022).
- In 2023, she made her digital debut with the Sony LIV Tamil series Iru Dhuruvam Season 2 in which she played the role of a police officer.
- A fitness fanatic, Sai Priyanka often shares her postworkout pictures on various social media platforms.
- She has a self-titled YouTube channel in which she posts vlogs related to makeup, health, and lifestyle.